Insomniac Games prides itself on developing experiences that leave positive and lasting influences on players’ lives — a mission we achieve by fostering diversity and inclusivity at our studios. We are a team focused on creating thrilling games and elevating our creative talent. Insomniac provides our teams an environment where they are at the heart of the experiences we make. As part of PlayStation, Insomniac Games is recognized globally for hit games such as Marvel’s Spider-Man, Ratchet & Clank, Spyro the Dragon, and Resistance.
We are looking for an amazing Facilities Coordinator to join our studio. As the Facilities Coordinator, you will be responsible for day-to-day facility operations and administrative support of the North Carolina studio. If this sounds interesting and something you'd like to do, please read on!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Answers incoming calls and answers general inquiries about the studio and provides general administrative support.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, monitors access for deliveries, ensures all guests sign an NDA, and files/maintains the NDA Log for NC studio.
- Stocks and cleans-up kitchen throughout the day and daily overview of common areas to ensure cleanliness and organization (arranges chairs, remove clutter, check clocks, etc.)
- Maintains inventory of office supplies and keeps storage facilities in order, and places orders as needed.
- Places all kitchen orders and performs periodic price reviews through vendors to maintain the lowest cost options.
- Sources and evaluates vendors for service needs.
- Coordinates, sets-up, and breaks-down all in-office events (lunches, happy hours, and birthdays), and handles invites for studio events, and schedules resources appropriately.
- Assists in planning and coordinating external studio events such as wrap parties, community day, etc.
- Coordinates all office moves: including the coordination and moving of desks and all requests for furniture.
- Maintains studio map to accurately reflect employee location.
- Maintains all office equipment and handles service calls with vendors and all routine, minor office repairs (broken cabinet doors, light bulbs, printer ink) and reports and coordinate major issues to the Office of the Building.
- Coordinates requests and concerns regarding janitorial staff, restrooms, HVAC, etc.
- Participates in and coordinate all crisis management activities including maps, fire drill preparation, and safety preparedness.
- Maintains, coordinates, and distributes any communication with or from the Office of the Building.
- Assists Facilities Manager with construction coordination and TI oversite as needed.
- Arranges shipping and receiving for FedEx, UPS and USPS and various freight carriers, and handles mail for the studio.
- Runs routine office errands as needed.
- Creates and updates monthly calendar and informational PPT for the TV, utilizing Windows Media, VLC, and iTunes.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
A High School Diploma or GED and 2 plus years experience performing facilities and/or maintenance work, with prior experience in customer service, in a mailroom, construction, or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Individual must be self-motivated and demonstrate a highly service-oriented philosophy to champion a positive work environment. Strong oral and written communication skills are needed. Needs to be technically savvy regarding basic office machinery, and highly organized. Individual must possess a valid driver’s license and a reliable form of transportation to run local errands as requested. Basic mechanical understanding and ability to handle basic repairs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand. The employee is often required to sit; regularly walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
If this sounds like you, please apply!