Insomniac Games is looking for rockstar Senior Project Manager, Cinematics! As the Senior Project Manager, Cinematics you will be responsible for coordinating multiple disciplines involved in the creation and delivery of cinematic assets. Expected to adhere to the department's best standards and practices for scheduling and Jira maintenance, while also seeking opportunities to improve our processes, pipelines, and craft. This Senior Project Manager should be able to anticipate production challenges and proactively drives solutions that enable project teams to realize their ideas without compromising quality or well-being. Creates, modifies, and maintains cinematic schedules and production structure as a member of team leadership. If this sounds like you, please read on!
- Proactively drives production structure, process, and efficiency in cinematic content development. Ensures organizational cohesiveness toward project goals as a member of production leadership.
- Responsible for the creation, modification, and maintenance of schedules for cinematics and associated assets in partnership with assigned Leads. This includes establishing and tracking the status of milestone goals.
- Anticipates scheduling overruns through effective analysis and presentation of measurable data, and initiates action to resolve scheduling issues and collaborates on possible solutions.
- Participates in the logging, review, and re-prioritization of cinematic tasks and bugs alongside their assigned craft Lead each week.
- Develops strategy with assigned Leads to ensure all deadlines are met in relation to project goals and scope.
- Collaborates with Motion Capture & Talent Coordinator to align schedules and coordinate the delivery of motion capture assets.
- Maintains a constant awareness of cinematic content status and quality levels through regular play sessions or video review.
- Maintains a constant awareness of the state of the cinematic budget.
- Proactively ensures cinematic updates and changes are communicated to the development team.
- Unblocks cinematic team members from dependencies of their scheduled tasks and encourages communication between team members.
- Assists Senior Project Managers and Project Director in the creation of milestone deliverable documentation, collaborating with craft Leads to coordinate goals across diverse disciplines.
- Contributes to the implementation of new or refined production methods.
- Develops collaborative relationships across all peers and departments.
- Regularly achieves and demonstrates Insomniac’s cultural leadership values.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not have any direct supervisory responsibilities; however, it is responsible for maintaining the schedule and structure for all cinematics on the assigned project and keeping all team members accountable for the project’s timeline and deadlines.
- Seven plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Participation as a Project Manager in the completion of one full game cycle is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of bug tracking database(s) is required- DevTrack, TFS, Jira or other industry standard.
- Working knowledge of version control software.
- Perforce is preferred, along with proprietary software for studio.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for- please use the link below to apply.