InsightRX is a venture backed healthcare technology company based in San Francisco focused on individualizing treatment for challenging and life-threatening conditions. Founded in 2015, our company’s precision dosing platform, InsightRX Nova, combines patient-specific data with pharmacology models and machine learning to help clinicians individualize dosing at the point of care - maximizing efficacy while minimizing toxicity for complex medications.
InsightRX is integrated into the clinical workflow of healthcare practitioners (with EHR integration) and supports treatment optimization across several therapeutic areas including antibiotics, chemotherapeutics and immunosuppressants. We are currently deployed in over 50 top tier medical centers and are working with some of the leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to develop and deploy precision dosing companion software applications.
We are looking for a talented and experienced sales leader to join a rapidly growing and well-funded startup. This is a unique opportunity for an individual to be part of a company during a period of fast growth.
If you are a highly intellectual, self-starter sales professional looking for an opportunity to grow and execute against significant revenue opportunities while making a positive impact on the healthcare industry, you are a perfect fit for InsightRX.
About the Role:
- Build, lead, inspire, and manage our sales organization
- Proactively build deep and strategic relationships at high levels within the account
- Lead client prospecting, site presentations, negotiations, contract development and account business reviews with key stakeholders
- Rapidly evolve the sales process, customer support, and cycle based on market feedback and success. This includes sales coverage (strategic accounts, territories, geographies, etc.), sales process, sales compensation, training/enablement, and customer success
- Utilize CRM to document actions regarding planning and sales activities (ie, sales calls, customer events, opportunities, e-marketing campaigns) and shares account intelligence with internal members during account strategy meetings
- Manage customer relations with hospitals/medical centers from early customer engagement to post-sales
- Forecast and meet set revenue targets
- Provide required status reporting and updates to management
- Evaluate existing commercial organization to continuously improve processes, metrics, and goals that define success, measure performance, and drive successful sales behavior
- Manage marketing and sales projects from start-to-finish
- Provide support to potential and existing customers.
- Deliver presentations (e.g. sales pitches, customer meetings, meetings with external business partners)
- Represent the company at meetings, conferences, tradeshow, etc.
- An excellent communicator who inspires audiences and represents InsightRX effectively to customers, prospective customers, industry trade organizations, investors, and the Board of Directors
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible sales experience. You have quickly exceeded quota and have been able to climb rapidly in your career
- Pharmacological background preferred
- Skilled in negotiations and sales techniques
- Ability to confidently interact with senior management and executives both internally and externally
- Exhibit solid communication skills; ability to present accurate and compelling presentations
- Ability to thrive and contribute to a collaborative, rapidly developing startup environment
- Passion to make a positive difference in the global healthcare landscape
- Bachelor’s degree, PharmD preferred
- Travel, as required. Up to 50% of your time
InsightRX is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.