In our CTO Team you will have the opportunity to be a part of a small and unique team that develops innovative solutions, cutting-edge technology and impacts nsightec’s future products.
If you are technology driven, eager to learn and have a creative mind your place is with us!
- Design of electronics cards assemblies
- Integration and development of multi-disciplinary system that includes Hardware, Firmware, software and mechanics
- Test and debug electronics and systems
- Write software and firmware to integrate and test boards and systems
- Two years’ experience in board design / excelling graduate with some hands-on experience
- Highly motivated self-learner to a mastering level in variety of fields
- System view with deep understanding of details
- Experience in one or more analogy design / high speed digital design / FPGA / Embedded – advantage
Let us introduce ourselves
INSIGHTEC is a rapidly growing medical technology company transforming patient lives through incisionless surgery. Our technology is a game-changing innovation that is based on two decades of research and development and clinical experience. We are constantly looking in the future to treat challenging diseases.
We are a global team united by a common vision to transform healthcare by making focused ultrasound a standard of care for patients. Our culture is centered on innovation - challenging & empowering our people to be great at what they do. Our ecosystem is our forte, comprised of diversity - people with different ideas, skills, interests and cultural backgrounds.
After a recent investment round, INSIGHTEC is valued at $1.3B, bringing it to unicorn status. We are over 300 strong in offices located in Haifa, Kiryat Ono, Miami, Dallas, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Do the most meaningful work of your career by joining us on our mission to make the impossible possible.