- Collate, research and analyze data based on an understanding of search tools and sources of business information.
- Assist the team in data related professional services and content editorial projects.
- Understand processes, workflows and policies/ guidelines for secondary research.
- Improve overall data quality by performing quality checks on data.
- Identify data coverage gaps and research on prospective solutions.
- In view of the current remote work environment, must be willing and be able to work from home with a reliable internet connection and a distraction-free environment
- Being able to communicate their thoughts and understand clearly what is being told
- Detail-oriented analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-organized and self-driven
- Quick learner, passionate about learning new things and has strong opinions
- Result-oriented and receptive to constructive feedback
- Excellent Team player and comfortable using collaborative tools via instant message application and video/audio call
Experience & Education
- Experience in data analysis or business research
- Finance background or experience
- Basic knowledge of SQL and R
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business or Commerce
- 0-1 year of work experience
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and internet tool
- Problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
InsideView helps businesses drive rapid revenue growth by empowering business leaders to discover new markets, target and engage the right buyers, and manage customer data quality. Our AI-based B2B data and intelligence platform delivers the industry’s most relevant and reliable buyer signals and, combined with InsideView’s data expertise and best-in-class customer support, is trusted by the world’s best performing companies.
We believe in the power of technology to deliver business value, and in creating solutions that change the way companies sell and engage with their customers. We take risks in order to develop groundbreaking solutions. We are market savvy and competitive, and ready to transform our industry at this exciting inflection point for the company and the market. We focus on the needs of our customers now, and in the future. We love coming to work every day and are looking for smart, engaged, and fun people to join us.
Our headquarters is located in San Francisco’s vibrant Potrero Hill neighborhood, with additional locations in downtown Austin, Texas, and Hyderabad, Telangana, India.