Do you live, breathe, and loves sales? InsideView has a great opportunity for you!
Are you a driven, accomplished salesperson who loves figuring out what customers need and providing them with the solutions to solve their business problems? Do you thrive when building your own pipeline and using your strong strategic selling capabilities to win new business? Let's talk.
- Create pipeline and drive revenue owning your entire sales cycle: prospecting, solutions selling, and close
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales quota, contributing to ACV revenue goals
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly revenue numbers
- Conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects
- Maintain opportunity and customer details in Salesforce
- Collaborate with internal sales and product partners to offer the best solutions for our customers
- Prospecting and cold calling/outreach invigorate you
- You are an excellent communicator and listener, able to rapidly identify customer pain points and present solutions
- You take a consultative approach to understanding and solving the business problems of your customers
- You are an adept and enthusiastic solutions seller
- You are fast on the uptake, self-motivated, and focused with a positive attitude
- You enjoy working in a collegial environment and are a helper who cares about both individual and team success
- You are undaunted by ambiguity and motivated to learn and ramp quickly, sell, and close regardless of changing dynamics
Experience & Education
- 4+ years of experience selling SaaS, B2B software, or technology solutions (CRM, Marketing Automation, Marketing/Business Intelligence, Data)
- CRM proficiency
- B.A. or B.S. preferred although a great technology sales track record takes precedence over education
- SaaS/Cloud/Marketing Automation background
- Consistently closed $25k-$50k+ deals
- Proven results/quota attainment
- Minimal travel
InsideView helps businesses drive rapid revenue growth by empowering business leaders to discover new markets, target and engage the right buyers, and manage customer data quality. Our AI-based B2B data and intelligence platform delivers the industry’s most relevant and reliable buyer signals and, combined with InsideView’s data expertise and best-in-class customer support, is trusted by the world’s best-performing companies.
We believe in the power of technology to deliver business value, and in creating solutions that change the way companies sell and engage with their customers. We take risks in order to develop groundbreaking solutions. We are market savvy and competitive, and ready to transform our industry at this exciting inflection point for the company and the market. We focus on the needs of our customers now, and in the future. We love coming to work every day and are looking for smart, engaged, and fun people to join us.
InsideView is based in San Francisco, with employees across the US and India.
Benefits & Perks
- Stock Options
- Medical / Dental / Vision (covered at 90% for employees and 70% for dependents)
- Your Time, Your Way: flexible vacation (known as “unlimited” at other companies)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Discount Legal and Pet Insurance
- Cell-phone reimbursement