Inscopix is a neurotechnology company developing a platform and full stack for real-time brain mapping. Our vision at Inscopix is to drive new treatments to dramatically improve the health and well-being of people suffering from debilitating brain and nervous system disorders. Inscopix’s flagship products, nVista™, nVoke™ and nVue™ systems, have been deployed in over 500 research institutions across the world resulting in over 200 top-tier scientific publications and empowering breakthroughs in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, psychiatric disorders, chronic pain, and addiction. Based in Mountain View, the Inscopix team brings together deep domain expertise in neuroscience, engineering, and data science. Advised and backed by industry luminaries and investors, Inscopix has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and by Deloitte as one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies.
About the Role:
Inscopix is seeking a Production Technician for a temporary assignment. The technician will be responsible to complete assembly and testing of components as assigned by the supervisor. This individual will follow implemented policies and procedures.
- Manufacturing and testing instrumentation and assemblies
- Troubleshooting instruments with problems ranging from optical, electrical or mechanical
- Providing feedback for improvements to manufacturing and testing documentation
- Completing assignments on schedule while meeting or exceeding quality standards
- Assisting other areas of the company when needed and as assigned by the supervisor
- Ensuring a safe and clean area to work in continuously day in and day out
- Accurately update work logs on a daily basis
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance
- Provide advice or training to other technicians
What We’re Looking for:
- High school diploma and/or demonstrated and related equivalent experience
- 1 year of experience in a production environment
- Excellent analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of PC software and hardware
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Verbal and written fluency in English is required
- Highly motivated and self-directed, ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience working under microscope 40x mag is desired
- Work overtime when required
Please apply online at http://www.inscopix.com/careers. Our hiring team goes through emails every couple of days and will contact you if the role is a fit.
Inscopix is an equal opportunity employer.
Inscopix welcomes and values diversity and we encourage candidates that are underrepresented in STEM fields to apply. Since our technology impact people of different backgrounds, thoughts and beliefs, we feel it’s critical to employ people that reflect the diversity of people our technology is set out to help. Employment decisions at Inscopix are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity and/or expression, ethnic or national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, marital or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical or genetic history or any other protected status. Inscopix is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.