Innovid (NYSE:CTV) powers advertising delivery, personalization, measurement and outcomes across linear, CTV and digital for the world’s largest brands. Through a global infrastructure that enables cross-platform ad serving, data-driven creative, and currency-grade measurement, Innovid offers its clients always-on intelligence to optimize advertising investment across channels, platforms, screens, and devices. Innovid is an independent platform that leads the market in converged TV innovation, through proprietary technology and exclusive partnerships designed to reimagine TV advertising. Headquartered in New York City, Innovid serves a global client base through offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. To learn more, visit innovid.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter.
We're looking for top-notch, passionate developers to be part of our world-class R&D team. If you think you can handle a wide range of technologies, pushing code to production several times a day, working on a different part of our product code with every new task you get, please contact us!
We have a developer centric culture, practice continuous deployment and no code ownership, and deal daily with the most advanced technologies and methodologies in software development, high scalability, and big data.
The Impact You'll Make:
- Participate in designing and developing Innovid’s products in a multiple technologies, no code ownership environment
- Design and develop modules for a high-end product that serves billions of transactions a day
- Deploy your code to production in a continuous manner
- Be responsible for the well-being of your application in production
- Work with product managers to define, prioritize and finalize features
- Carry out full stack, end to end development
What You'll Bring to Us:
- Software development experience
- Advanced English (speaking, reading, writing and listening)
- A B.Sc. in computer science or a related discipline – an advantage
- Experience with development of online, cloud based SaaS products – an advantage
- Good knowledge of SQL – an advantage
- Experience with Big Data development – an advantage
- Experience with web server or client side development – an advantage
- Experience with Linux in a production environment – an advantage
- Experience with large scale performance issues and database work – an advantage
- Must have a passion for technology and quality
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Appreciation of deadlines is essential
What We'll Offer You:
- Unlimited Vacations
- Monthly Inflation updates
- OSDE 410 as medical assurance
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Lunch card
- Internet coverage
- English lessons
- Gym coverage
- Learning & Development - Tools and Training
- Offices available in Palermo with endless snacks & beverages
- High visibility roles with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Global team and cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else!
There is no such thing as the perfect resume, or someone that checks every box. At Innovid, we are generous with our time and knowledge, and always ready to teach. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and add to Innovid.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply. We are actively working to be an anti-racist organization. We're committing to creating an inclusive and equitable workplace for all of our employees. You can read more about our commitment to DEI here.
If you are located within the EEA and subject to GDPR or are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Innovid processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.