Innovid is the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, bridging the gap between linear and connected TV while integrating the customer experience across video, display, social, audio, and DOOH. Our global teams — spread across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific — work closely together to enable the world’s largest brands to connect with audiences across the entire advertising ecosystem through a single integrated platform. Joining our team means having countless opportunities to make an impact in the high-growth omni-channel advertising space while being part of an award-winning culture that values you for being you.
As the Ad Operations Team Lead you will manage one of the Buenos Aires-based Ad Operations Trafficking Teams. You will be responsible and accountable for the day to day team management working with Innovid's proprietary platform and interacting with multiple departments across the whole company. Furthermore, you will be able to take a look into dynamic creative optimization and advanced creative ad serving, working with a large list of publishers and BIG global clients. Be part of the growth in omnichannel ad serving expansion joining our AMAZING Ad Ops team!
The Impact You'll Make:
- Provide Innovid’s account team with the best service in the industry (99.99% accuracy, 99% on time delivery, quick response to inquiries)
- Continuously improve process, tools, and product to meet the above goals.
- Ensure team well-being and development.
- Monitor and optimize team’s performance and workload.
- Provide feedback to the trafficking team.
- Work closely with the Ad Operations Director on mapping, analyzing and monitoring the Ad Operations workflow to improve team efficiency.
- Work together with Adops global team.
- Data Analysis of turn around times, on time deliveries, peaks of volume, etc.
What You'll Bring to Us:
- +1 year of people management experience
- Experience within operational teams in a related industry (Advertising, Technology, Digital environments)
- Advanced English Skills (Speaking, Writing & Listening)
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office Suite (Especially Excel, including Pivot Tables and VLookup) and handling multiple systems simultaneously.
- Background in Ad operations management and project management - an advantage
- High attention to detail - accuracy is the most important metric.
- Reporting capabilities and data driven decision making
- Ability to communicate issues clearly and give feedback to multiple departments.
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes
- Ability to adapt to ever changing environments.
- Team player with "people first" mindset
What We'll Offer You:
- Unlimited Vacations
- Monthly Inflation updates
- OSDE 410 as medical assurance
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Lunch card
- Internet coverage
- English lessons
- Gym coverage
- Learning & Development - Tools and Training
- Offices available in Palermo with endless snacks & beverages
- High visibility roles with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Global team and cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else!
There is no such thing as the perfect resume, or someone that checks every box. At Innovid, we are generous with our time and knowledge, and always ready to teach. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and add to Innovid.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply. We are actively working to be an anti-racist organization. We're committing to creating an inclusive and equitable workplace for all of our employees. You can read more about our commitment to DEI here.
If you are located within the EEA and subject to GDPR or are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Innovid processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.