Innovid is the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, bridging the gap between linear and connected TV while integrating the customer experience across video, display, social, audio, and DOOH. Our global teams — spread across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific — work closely together to enable the world’s largest brands to connect with audiences across the entire advertising ecosystem through a single integrated platform. Joining our team means having countless opportunities to make an impact in the high-growth omni-channel advertising space while being part of an award-winning culture that values you for being you.
We are looking for a London-based Agency Sales Director to join our rapidly growing EMEA sales team. In this role you will be working across various agency groups to grow Innovid’s footprint in the EMEA region, while working to scale our business with their major global brand clients. This role will be responsible for strategic growth across the agency landscape, evangelizing and connecting Innovid into the largest Video/TV advertisers as well as key stakeholders within the agency landscape.
What You Will Do Day To Day:
- Introduce Innovid solutions to large global video/TV-heavy accounts within the EMEA agency landscape.
- Ensure commercial relationships exist with different agency groups ( Publicis / Omnicom / WPP / Dentsu Aegis / Havas) to ensure easier activation of large global accounts.
- Evengalise Innovid within agency groups while developing and nurturing relationships with key stakeholders to ensure our solutions are top of mind with brands looking for omni-channel ad serving, dynamic creative, advanced measurements etc.
- Meet quarterly sales goals and accurately manage your sales pipeline and forecasting, with existing clients and prospective new clients.
- Master a firm technical understanding of Innovid’s product and value proposition
- Craft schedule and deliver sales presentations
- Attend industry events, entertain, network, and be fully immersed in the local digital scene
What You Will Need:
- At least 5 years of sales experience; preferably with marketing tech or ad tech, (SaaS sales experience is a plus)
- Deep knowledge of the EMEA media agency landscape and connections into key stakeholders
- Proven record of managing sales pipeline, identifying opportunities for growth and nurturing business relationships
- Deep understanding of online advertising space, its processes and cycles, and how decisions get made
- Ability to think strategically, aligning Innovid people process and technology to the objectives of the brand
- Ability to grow business across a set of clients, prioritising on current and future revenue opportunities.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to relate to and build authentic relationships with clients and partners
- Strong internal and external collaboration skills, with the ability to orchestrate complex business planning across multiple brand assets and locations
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, ever-evolving company
- Bachelor's degree.
- Passion for technology and advertising creative
What We Offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of personal growth potential
- Supportive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation package, which includes: health insurance, life insurance, pension scheme, PTO and a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else