Innovid is the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, bridging the gap between linear and connected TV while integrating the customer experience across video, display, social, audio, and DOOH. Our global teams — spread across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific — work closely together to enable the world’s largest brands to connect with audiences across the entire advertising ecosystem through a single integrated platform. Joining our team means having countless opportunities to make an impact in the high-growth omni-channel advertising space while being part of an award-winning culture that values you for being you.
The Account Manager (AM) will be a key member of our APAC Client Services team, working closely with our clients, partners, and creative department. The AM is responsible for the successful execution of digital advertising campaigns utilizing Innovid’s Platform, supporting our clients across the APAC markets. She/he can resolve internal and external campaign issues, provide training and best practices to Innovid’s customer base and has a keen ability to effectively project manage and monitor client initiatives in order to successfully manage client relationships. Providing outstanding customer service and a quick learner of internal tools and technologies are musts to be able to succeed in this role. The AM should have strong analytical and problem solving skills, including a high level of comfort with Excel.
- Be the main point of contact for all client day-to-day communication and oversight; owns overall client satisfaction and proactively identifies opportunities and works with the local CS, Solutions and Sales teams to optimize, retain, and upsell business
- Function as liaison between multiple departments across APAC and other regions, need ability to effectively communicate in team-oriented environment
- Properly manage time and deadlines while balancing multiple projects/priorities internally and externally
- Provide ongoing trafficking support for client campaigns running Japan, including advanced creative executions and DCO. This includes asset swaps, delivery monitoring, and troubleshooting technical issues
- Project manage campaign execution to ensure all campaign requirements are met; measure campaign progress and communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Educate and guide new and existing clients on best practices; proactively address areas where improvement is needed
- Generate and analyze detailed campaign reporting; provides detailed insights and analysis for client and suggests optimization strategies for increased performance
- When required, lead all campaign related communication, including kick off calls, weekly status calls, troubleshooting discussions, and in-person client presentations
- Effectively and proactively recognizes and solves problems, and is always looking for new, better ways to do things.
- 2+ years of experience in the online advertising space with experience in an account management/ad trafficking role; agency or publisher experience are a bonus.
- Bilingual speaker; English and Japanese
- Must have experience managing and executing digital campaigns as main client point of contact; video experience desired
- Strong understanding of the digital space and workflows: media planning, creative, publisher trafficking, DCO.
- Future-minded individual with a strong desire to contribute to an emerging leader in the online media space
- Knowledge of industry specific terms and technologies related to digital media and in particular, video and display (i.e Ad Server, Analytics, Publishers, VAST, Ad verification, Viewability).
- Experienced in compiling, documenting and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders (in production, creative services, or operations)
- Strong technical understanding and working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes; ability to adapt to changing tides
- Capacity to manage multiple accounts and projects concurrently
- Attention to detail; diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical, and highly-motivated team player
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience