Innovid is the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, bridging the gap between linear and connected TV while integrating the customer experience across video, display, social, audio, and DOOH. Our global teams — spread across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific — work closely together to enable the world’s largest brands to connect with audiences across the entire advertising ecosystem through a single integrated platform. Joining our team means having countless opportunities to make an impact in the high-growth omni-channel advertising space while being part of an award-winning culture that values you for being you.
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineering (CIE) team at Innovid is in charge of Innovid’s extensive, cutting edge production system. This includes its development, pipeline and health, spread across multiple geographical regions in the AWS cloud.
We manage our production system using modern Infrastructure as a Code principles, supporting the continuous development, integration and deployment of new application code and ensuring that we’re highly available and provide outstanding service to our highly demanding clients.
We’re experts in Linux, AWS, networking, scalability, full stack development, continuous delivery, and high availability. We write code in Ruby, Python, Ansible or any other tool that we deem fit for the job.
- Lead the Israeli CIE team, responsible for managing highly skilled CIE engineers
- Hands-on in designing, developing, testing, integrating, deploying, monitoring and managing highly scalable production systems
- Build highly-available, distributed and fault-tolerant systems
- Maintain and develop our continuous delivery and gradual deployment pipeline
- Develop infrastructure-as-a-code systems, such as Chef, Ansible, CloudFormation
- Develop and manage deployment automation and scaling with Kubernetes for production environment
- Manage and maintain production pipelines and databases
- Work closely with local and global development teams
You should have/be:
- A B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a team leader, leading high performing DevOps/Cloud infrastructure Engineering teams
- At least 5 years of DevOps/CIE/software development experience
- Skilled in Linux system administration
- Understanding of network topology
- Thorough understanding of Docker’s container technology / Kubernetes
- Experience in cloud oriented/automation software development
- Ability to architect, build and manage complex systems over AWS or other cloud vendors
- Knowledge of deployment tools - Ansible, Chef or equivalent
- Experience in CI/CD automation using TeamCity/Jenkins, pipelines, Bitbucket/Git
- Monitoring and logging using Grafana, Sensu, Prometheus, ELK or similar
- Solid understanding of security concerns and vulnerabilities / DevSecOps – an advantage
- Experience with FinOps / public cloud cost reduction - an advantage
- Cross-team collaboration expertise with strong written and verbal communication skills
- True passion for technology
- Positive & Proactive and “CAN DO” attitude
There is no such thing as the perfect resume, or someone that checks every box. At Innovid, we are generous with our time and knowledge, and always ready to teach. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and add to Innovid.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply. We are actively working to be an anti-racist organization. We're committing to creating an inclusive and equitable workplace for all of our employees. You can read more about our commitment to DEI here.
If you are located within the EEA and subject to GDPR or are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Innovid processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.