Innovid is the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, bridging the gap between linear and connected TV while integrating the customer experience across video, display, social, audio, and DOOH. Our global teams — spread across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific — work closely together to enable the world’s largest brands to connect with audiences across the entire advertising ecosystem through a single integrated platform. Joining our team means having countless opportunities to make an impact in the high-growth omni-channel advertising space while being part of an award-winning culture that values you for being you.
As our Digital Technical Project Manager, you will be the front and center for our Omni-Channel solution. This is a highly visible role, where you will have the opportunity to work internally across various teams around the globe and externally with our clients, brands and agencies all while making a true impact on our business success.
As the DTPM you will scope our client needs and project feasibility, organize their requirements into a clear Statement of Work and oversee the implementation of the client deliverables across our omni-channel solutions. You will work closely with Sales, Account Management, Ad Operations and Technical teams to onboard clients and execute Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) campaigns based on the clients’ strategy. You will own the accountability of everyone involved to ensure timely and accurate implementation of the Statement of Work, as well as the DCO execution from start to finish.
What You Will Do:
- Scope client projects including dynamic strategy, Feed/API requirements, and initial creative production requirements, client creative briefs, asset management & in-take.
- Consult with technical teams to gather details that will be written into the Statement of Work for client approval. This includes Custom Creative Solutions, Technical Services and Product Teams.
- Partner with the Ad Operations team to strategize internal trafficking and trafficking requirements.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements that translate to specific project tasks and deliverables that are assigned and tracked to key stakeholders (Client, Creative, Client Services, Technical Services, Solutions, Ad Ops).
- Provide technical consultative support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Own project plan, milestones and timeline for DCO campaigns from Strategy Build & Activation, Creative Production, Campaign Trafficking, to Post Campaign Analysis.
- Execute project to completion utilizing tools such as JIRA, Smartsheet, Salesforce, etc.
- Hold regular (daily, weekly) stand up status meetings internally and externally to determine status and ensure projects are on time and standards are aligned with project requirements.
- Ensure a seamless client experience from project start to finish.
What You Will Need:
- At least 3 years of experience managing multiple high-touch advertising accounts or online advertising campaigns/projects in quick turnaround environment(s).
- Excellent client management and internal/external communications skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of complex digital project management skills and digital campaign executions.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple complex and integrated online ad campaigns on a technical level that require resources spanning many functional groups.
- Experience working with feed-based/data-driven ads and an understanding of feed and API structures.
- Deep knowledge of dynamic creative strategies, best practices and use-cases.
- Ability to translate requirements from high level client conversations to action items for internal stakeholders such as Creative Designers and Developers, and Ad Operations team.
What We Offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- A competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else.
- Remote and flexible work opportunities through Covid-19