Are you looking for a rewarding career in tech where you can work with dedicated, inspiring people? As the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, Innovid is looking for the best and brightest to help us in our mission to use data to enable the personalization, delivery, and measurement of ads across TV, video, display, social, and OOH. Our award-winning culture is less about the perks (although we have many), or the office environment (which we’re especially proud of), but about the people that make it possible. Innovid serves a global client base of brands, agencies, and publishers through over twelve offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Please visit www.innovid.com for more information.
We're looking for top-notch, passionate data scientists team lead to be part of our world-class R&D team. If you think you can handle a fast-paced engineering environment, are passionate about discovering information in huge datasets and interested in developing new products from scratch, please contact us!
We have a developer centric culture, practice continuous deployment and no code ownership, and deal daily with the most advanced technologies and methodologies in software development, high scalability, and big data.
The Impact You'll Make:
- Lead a team of Data Scientists, Senior Data Scientists and Principal Data Scientists, delegating tasks and suggesting research directions as appropriate.
- Perform industry research, and review relevant academic research, formulating R&D plans that can be carried out by the Data Science Team.
- Identify opportunities for leveraging company, vendor and/or partner data to drive business solutions. Identify opportunities for expanding, introducing or abandoning data collection practices/partnerships.
- Determine requirements, evaluate and drive in-house, commercial or open-source libraries/architectures/toolsets for optimal algorithmic processing. Define standards and best-practices for algorithm development and runtime deployment.
- Direct the research, architecture, implementation, validation, deployment and operation of projects, driving concepts from research paper(s) through prototypes/POCs through validation and integration into production systems and continuous operation at scale, unifying efforts across multiple teams/departments as required.
- Collaborate with both development and product teams to understand company needs and devise possible solutions and models. Interface with other departments to communicate vision, share technology, and encourage collaboration.
- Take ownership of accuracy, validity and cost-efficiency of algorithmic systems in production. Define and direct processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy. Drive remediation of algorithmic incidents across involved teams, providing consumable client-facing explanations when needed.
What You'll Bring to Us:
- 2-3 experience in leading a Data Science team
- Must have a passion for technology and quality
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Appreciation of deadlines is essential
- Advanced English (speaking, reading, writing and listening)
- A B.Sc. in computer science or a related discipline – an advantage
- Experience with Big Data development – an advantage
- Experience with Linux in a production environment – an advantage
What We'll Offer You:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Flexible Home Office
- Unlimited Vacations
- OSDE as medical assurance
- Endless snacks & beverages
- Lunch Card
- Learning & Development - Tools and Training
- Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else!