We are looking for an experienced FP&A VP/Sr. Director, who is passionate about leading, owning, and building world-class financial reporting, data analytics, budgeting, planning and forecasting processes and infrastructure. You will be responsible for (i) owning all financial reporting and FP&A, (ii) being a thought partner on long-term strategic planning and growth initiatives, (iii) provide on-going support to executive budget owners, (iv) managing Adaptive Insights platform.
This role is highly strategic, analytical and data-oriented and is suited for someone who excels in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be able to combine financial and analytical capabilities with a high level of emotional intelligence, to lead FP&A role and grow our business. This role will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
The Impact You'll Make:
- Manage reporting processes and automated financial reports using Adaptive Insights to improve the global visibility of key business drivers.
- Maintain, update and communicate deadlines; update and distribute guidelines.
- Managing a rolling forecast and long term planning models
- Budgeting and variance reports and senior management reporting.
- Work directly with business leaders and other senior management to gather information required to produce budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare various profitability analyses.
- Backup specific tasks handled by related positions (Monthly Closing, Financial Reporting preparation, etc.)
- Perform financial research and generate ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Support presentation preparation for Company Executives and Board of Directors.
- Complete other special projects as assigned.
What You'll Bring to Us:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related major; CPA and MBA preferred
- Solid understanding of US GAAP
- 5+ years overall experience
- Adaptive Insights expertise
- Public and Corporate accounting experience is a plus
- Strong computer proficiency in G/L systems
- Advanced to Expert Excel skills a must (pivot tables; lookups, etc.), strong proficiency Microsoft Office suite
- Financial reporting experience is a must
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and identify improvements opportunities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with little supervision
- Must be a team player and self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with various levels of management
- Great people management skills
- Strong work ethic and the desire to learn
What We Offer You:
- Competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else.
- Endless snacks & beverages