Are you looking for a rewarding career in tech where you can work with dedicated, inspiring people? As the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, Innovid is looking for the best and brightest to help us in our mission to use data to enable the personalization, delivery, and measurement of ads across TV, video, display, social, and OOH. Our award-winning culture is less about the perks (although we have many), or the office environment (which we’re especially proud of), but about the people that make it possible. Innovid serves a global client base of brands, agencies, and publishers through over twelve offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Please visit www.innovid.com/careers for more information.
We are looking for an Ad Operations Manager to own and support all trafficking responsibilities. You will support clients, Account Managers, and Sales team with advertiser preparation and publisher-side launch responsibilities. You want to own and manage the implementation of all ad operations requirements for Innovid campaigns - i.e tracking, tagging, media plan management, etc. You’ll help educate and guide the Account Team on best practices; proactively address areas where improvement is needed. We’re the video ninjas and people know it!
The Impact You'll Make:
- Manage Dedicated Clients and become the POC for vendors.
- Traffic within our Innovid Platform
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) across Innovid product portfolio and process (Advanced Creative and Ad Serving integrations, client specific requirements and process not limited to dedicated client responsibilities).
- Exhibit day-to-day leadership and act as the go-to resource and point of escalation across the AdOps organization with questions, issues, challenges, and wins.
- Document and support Client specific processes (Confluence).
- Demonstrated passion for, and ability to represent the value and impact of our technology.
- Lead a Vendor training.
- Customer Retention on Gold Clients.
- Lead a successful project within one-year timespan.
- Participating in at least one pilot program, product update, or process improvement.
- Provide Product team with user feedback and insights, related to new releases of our internal tools and products.
- Showcases Innovid’s value across the campaign lifecycle:
- Development of thoughtful campaign level execution, efficiency, and best practices.
- Collaborates with Account team to develop scalable trafficking solutions
- Developing skills required to meet high level of reporting and campaign accuracy.
What You'll Bring to Us:
- 1+ years of Trafficking experience. (Video is a plus)
- An Excel Wizard - great with Excel.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly issues and feedback to multiple departments.
- Positive and Proactive Account Team Collaboration.
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes; ability to adapt to changing tides
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment, while managing numerous projects under tight deadlines
- Be a results-driven team player with a strong desire to exceed expectations. It’s not hard when you’re surrounded by them!
- Bachelor's Degree
- A sense of humor
What We Offer You:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Future management opportunities
- Work hard, play hard atmosphere
- Endless snacks & beverages
- Competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else