Are you looking for a rewarding career in tech where you can work with dedicated, inspiring people? As the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, Innovid is looking for the best and brightest to help us in our mission to use data to enable the personalization, delivery, and measurement of ads across TV, video, display, social, and OOH. Our award-winning culture is less about the perks (although we have many), or the office environment (which we’re especially proud of), but about the people that make it possible. Innovid serves a global client base of brands, agencies, and publishers through over twelve offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Please visit www.innovid.com for more information.
We have a developer centric culture, practice continuous deployment and no code ownership, and deal daily with the most advanced technologies and methodologies in software development, high scalability, and big data.
We're looking for top-notch, passionate developers to be part of our world-class R&D team. If you think you can handle a wide range of technologies, pushing code to production several times a day, working on a different part of our product code with every new task you get, please contact us!
You will -
- Participate in designing and developing Innovid’s products in a multiple technologies, no code ownership environment
- Design and develop modules for a high-end product that serves billions of transactions a day
- Deploy your code to production in a continuous manner
- Be responsible for the well-being of your application in production
- Work with product managers to define, prioritize and finalize features
- Carry out full stack, end to end development
You should have -
- At least 1 year of software development experience
- Advanced English (speaking, reading, writing and listening)
- A B.Sc. in computer science or a related discipline – an advantage
- Experience with development of online, cloud based SaaS products – an advantage
- Good knowledge of SQL – an advantage
- Experience with Big Data development – an advantage
- Experience with web server or client side development – an advantage
- Experience with Linux in a production environment – an advantage
- Experience with large scale performance issues and database work – an advantage
- Must have a passion for technology and quality
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Appreciation of deadlines is essential