Are you looking for a rewarding career in tech where you can work with dedicated, inspiring people? As the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, Innovid is looking for the best and brightest to help us in our mission to use data to enable the personalization, delivery, and measurement of ads across TV, video, display, social, and OOH. Our award-winning culture is less about the perks (although we have many), or the office environment (which we’re especially proud of), but about the people that make it possible. Innovid serves a global client base of brands, agencies, and publishers through over twelve offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Please visit www.innovid.com for more information.
We're looking for top-notch, passionate developers to be part of our world-class R&D team. If you think you can handle a wide range of technologies, pushing code to production several times a day, working on a different part of our product code with every new task you get, please contact us!
We have a developer centric culture, practice continuous deployment and no code ownership, and deal daily with the most advanced technologies and methodologies in software development, high scalability, and big data.
The Impact You'll Make:
- Participate in designing and developing Innovid’s products in a multiple technologies, no code ownership environment
- Design and develop modules for a high-end product that serves billions of transactions a day
- Deploy your code to production in a continuous manner
- Be responsible for the well-being of your application in production
- Work with product managers to define, prioritize and finalize features
- Carry out full stack, end to end development
What You'll Bring to Us:
- Software development experience
- Advanced English (speaking, reading, writing and listening)
- A B.Sc. in computer science or a related discipline – an advantage
- Experience with development of online, cloud based SaaS products – an advantage
- Good knowledge of SQL – an advantage
- Experience with Big Data development – an advantage
- Experience with web server or client side development – an advantage
- Experience with Linux in a production environment – an advantage
- Experience with large scale performance issues and database work – an advantage
- Must have a passion for technology and quality
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Appreciation of deadlines is essential
What We'll Offer You:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Flexible Home Office
- Unlimited Vacations
- OSDE as medical assurance
- Endless snacks & beverages
- Learning & Development - Tools and Training
- Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else!
There is no such thing as the perfect resume, or someone that checks every box. At Innovid, we are generous with our time and knowledge, and always ready to teach. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and add to Innovid.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.