Are you looking for a rewarding career in tech where you can work with dedicated, inspiring people? As the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, Innovid is looking for the best and brightest to help us in our mission to use data to enable the personalization, delivery, and measurement of ads across TV, video, display, social, and OOH. Our award-winning culture is less about the perks (although we have many), or the office environment (which we’re especially proud of), but about the people that make it possible. Innovid serves a global client base of brands, agencies, and publishers through over twelve offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Please visit Innovid.com for more information.
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our sales team. The Solutions Consultant will be responsible for conveying the technical capabilities and value of the Innovid Video Advertising Platform to customers and prospects and supporting the Innovid sales force in meetings with these clients and prospects. In addition, the Solutions Consultant is responsible for using his or her technical knowledge to understand the client’s marketing needs and technical capabilities to determine how best Innovid can support those needs and integrate with those capabilities. Finally, the Solutions consultant is an essential link conveying market feedback to Innovid’s product team and from the product team to the sales force.
What You Will Do:
- Drive the technical pre-and post-sales engagement with prospective and existing customers
- Attend as technical expert Sales and Business Development related meetings with prospects, customers and partners
- Act as a subject matter expert on Innovid’s solution portfolio, perform technical troubleshooting and provide ongoing guidance and support for customer’s inquiries.
- Act as a strategic consultant for new business sales and existing client upsells
- Work closely and collaborate with sales executives
- Build alliances with Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Support teams to solve problems and achieve objectives by sharing knowledge and information.
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Innovid.
- Assist in developing and implementing Pre-Sales processes
What You Will Need:
- At least five years in a technical, pre-sales, consulting or an advertising agency environment·
- At least four years of digital marketing experience
- Advanced knowledge of the online video landscape, including In-depth knowledge of digital video marketing technologies
- Experience with media ad operations and marketing automation technologies (e.g., DMP, DSP, Ad Server, MTA, Verification, TMS)Extensive experience in client-facing roles interacting with senior-level executives
- Exceptional organizational, presentation (written and verbal) and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree