Innovid is looking to hire a Creative Lead, Marketing to join our New York City office.
This is a rare opportunity to develop and lead marketing creative for the world’s largest advertising technology platform. The role has outstanding breadth of responsibility across many of our customer touch points and to lead a small team of in-house and outsource creative talent. The Creative Lead brings a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding to the position that will help shape the Innovid brand experience. The ideal candidate has demonstrated success leading Creative and/or Marketing Design teams within high profile B2B SaaS companies and a passion for taking the complex and making it simple through compelling stories and design.
This is a global role that will report directly to our SVP, Marketing and is part of the Marketing team.
What you'll do:
- Own the overall look and feel for all marketing creative across the Innovid brand.
- Collaborate with The VP/Head of Design to maintain strategic and creative thinking across a variety of marketing initiatives.
- Further develop the creative and visual identity of the Innovid brand and overarching brand guidelines
- Elevate internal and external brand usage across other Innovid departments and initiatives as needed (i.e. - Recruiting, Learning & Development, Women In Tech).
- Drive the creative ideation and execution of all marketing campaigns.
- Create, produce, and maintain the branding for all web, print and interactive materials across the Innovid brand. Includes but is not limited to the website, sales materials (i.e. - presentations, brochures, and one-sheet flyers), paid advertisements (including display and video assets), as well as social media that is appropriate for our category.
- Review and approve art and copy, ensuring that material effectively addresses business goals and challenges.
- Collaborate with event marketing to design and execute trade show participation and exhibits in line with our brand look and feel.
- Lead a group of talented in-house and outsourced creatives to deliver high-quality work that delivers
- Manage at least one full-time resource in addition to external creative resources.
- Help identify, hire and brief external creative resources
- Directly supervise direct reports as well as indirect reports and outside suppliers of content, graphic design, videography, photography and printing.
- In addition to supervision of direct reports and outside suppliers, provide direct creation of copy, graphic design, creative content, including video scripts, brochure copy, and other similar functions.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in creative marketing including design, copy and/or video.
- A minimum of 3 years of creative direction in corporate B2B setting or equivalent agency-side experience.
- Experience creating marketing and sales campaigns from developing the vision and the message platform to overseeing production
- Understanding of and experience in creating integrated visual content across all marketing channels from print, video, trade shows, digital and social media.
- Mastery of the major Adobe Creative-Cloud tools (Photoshop, In-design, Illustrator, After-Effects)
- Effectively work with senior management to brainstorm, design and strategize the fulfillment of marketing executions
- Skilled with leading creative people and successful in getting objectives accomplished.
- Ability to determine necessary resources and keep projects on time and on budget.
- Strong creatively while understanding business objectives.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment while successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- World-class verbal, written and visual communicator, with proven ability to translate “tech speak” into powerful client benefits that will stand.
- Valuable knowledge of the media, TV, video and/or ad-tech industry.
- Naturally collaborative, with the ability to grow and leverage relationships at all levels
- Able to balance big picture thinking with detailed execution
- Ability to work in an international and matrixed environment - both autonomously and in a cooperative, diverse group
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.