Are you looking for a rewarding career in tech where you can work with dedicated, inspiring people? As the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, Innovid is looking for the best and brightest to help us in our mission to use data to enable the personalization, delivery, and measurement of ads across TV, video, display, social, and OOH. Our award-winning culture is less about the perks (although we have many), or the office environment (which we’re especially proud of), but about the people that make it possible. Innovid serves a global client base of brands, agencies, and publishers through over twelve offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Please visit www.innovid.com/careers for more information.
As a Solution Architect for Technical Services at Innovid you will be responsible for custom solution definition and delivery for our global customers. Working with both the pre and post sales teams, you will understand and define our customers business challenges in order to deliver comprehensive solutions to meet their needs. You will lead technical conversations, build Statements of Work, provide solution architecture design documentation, and lead projects to completion.
What You'll Do:
- Technical lead of all aspects of a successful implementation from Pre-sales Requirements and Design to Training and Delivery.
- Execute an extensive analysis to design the solution and describe it through architecture and design artifacts.
- Present proposed solutions and maintain ongoing technical discussions with the customer across all levels.
- Own the implementation and integration of customers projects.
- Build best practices for technical deployments.
- Work with the Product and R&D teams to understand the product roadmap and play an active role in defining features and changes in Product requirements that influence the future customers usage of the product.
What You'll Need:
- 5 + years of experience working with customers in a pre-sales or post-sales technical role
- 3 + years of experience running and delivering technical project
- 2 + years of hands-on architecture and design experience with SaaS, Cloud, and API driven applications
- Experience presenting to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- Experience creating SOWs
- Software development experience (Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash)
Nice to Haves:
- Understanding of complete data analytics stack and workflow, from ETL to data platform design to BI and analytics tools
- Understanding of Agile & Lean principles
- AWS Cloud architecture Solution Certification
What We Offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Work hard, play hard atmosphere
- A competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else.
- Endless snacks & beverages
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.