Are you looking for a rewarding career in tech where you can work with dedicated, inspiring people? As the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, Innovid is looking for the best and brightest to help us in our mission to use data to enable the personalization, delivery, and measurement of ads across TV, video, display, social, and OOH. Our award-winning culture is less about the perks (although we have many), or the office environment (which we’re especially proud of), but about the people that make it possible. Innovid serves a global client base of brands, agencies, and publishers through over twelve offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Please visit innovid.com for more information.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to tackle crucial initiatives around our platform offering. In this role, you will partner closely with engineers, designers, business leaders and our customers to execute and deliver on our product strategy. You will lead scoping and delivering major new features and prioritize work to realize the long-term vision.
What You Will Do:
- Drive your products roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
- Guide new product ideas from initial concept, through exploration, to G2M launch and continuous iteration.
- Engage with our customers, understand their needs, and build products that bring value and creates meaningful impact.
- Use data to identify gaps and opportunities, to make better product decisions and to influence stakeholders across the organization.
- Define metrics and set targets to constantly measure the success of your products.
- Foster product relationships and partnerships with relevant industry players.
What you will need:
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Technical experience and/or orientation is a must (engineering background is a plus).
- A demonstrated record of collaboration with multiple teams across the organization.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Ability to excel in an agile and demanding start-up environment.
- Excellent communication skills for addressing colleagues, teams, and customers; the ability to present complicated concepts in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- “Getting things done” mindset with a passion for innovation. Curiosity, flexibility, and passion for problem-solving.
- Deep knowledge of the ad technology landscape and previous experience with data products - is a plus
Want to hear more about our Product team day to day and their exciting challenges? Check out this podcast chapter with Nir Ofry, Director of Product- https://pmedition.askbenny.tech/e/001/