Innovid is the world's leading video advertising platform, delivering more video than any company across mobile, desktop, connected TVs, streaming devices and social platforms. Innovid partners with brands, agencies, and publishers to deliver new advertising models that increase engagement and time spent in ways that also provide more value to viewers. Our video platform enables personalization of creative, seamless cross-screen delivery, and holistic measurement to fuel next-generation video experiences and grow revenue. Innovid has offices in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, Sydney, and Singapore. We are in the process of opening our office in Tokyo.
Please visit www.innovid.com for more information.
The Publishers Lead is responsible for further developing relationships with digital publishers, driving revenue growth through the adoption of Innovid’s ad format solutions by current and new publisher partners including premium video publishers, major ad networks and exchanges.
This is a newly created position that is critical to the continued success of Innovid. The opportunity is perfect for a sales professional currently at an existing technology company, selling solutions to publishers, or in sales strategy or business development at an ad network or publisher looking for a sales driven opportunity.
- Lead the evolution of our Publisher strategy, driving top performance and developing the key objectives both short-term and long- term.
- Lead the full GTM planning process in collaboration with the Marketing & Sales teams
- Build strategies around existing and anticipated client requirements in order to provide products and services that truly align with the customer’s dynamic needs.
- Proactively bring and on-board clients
- Evaluate internal publisher sales & operations capabilities and implement appropriate processes, metrics, controls, and reward systems.
- Generate and qualify leads, review and negotiate contracts and close deals.
- Create solutions for customers leveraging in-depth understanding of the economics of online/digital advertising.
- Lead a high performing team and winning culture by attracting and retaining top talent, managing performance, building capabilities and managing the careers and development of a talented group of direct reports to ensure all team members fulfil their potential.
- Develop and maintain deep relationships with key accounts, priority customers, partners and the industry at large, representing the company in a manner that builds trade quality and promotes the company’s reputation as an industry leader
You should have-
- 7+ years of experience in leadership roles preferably in digital video advertising
- Deep familiarity and understanding of the the digital publisher landscape, particularly in the CTV space
- Significant experience driving year-over-year growth, with a history of identifying and expanding into new markets. Ability to formulate and execute a strategic plan to capture the growth. Can provide examples of successfully entering an uncharted market and driving significant revenue growth
- Continually utilizes data, metrics and measurement to shape strategies and gauge success.
- Entrepreneurial, with a proven track record in either transformational or high-growth environments.
- Experience building a team. Track record of hiring, developing and mentoring A-level talent
- Proven ability to inspire and motivate teams, as well as drive quantifiable improvements in team performance. Experience in rallying the troops to achieve a common goal.
- Ability and desire to roll-up their sleeves and lead by example at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- High comfort level with ambiguity and fluidity and the ability to make decisions in a rapidly changing environment while achieving quality results.
- Excellent communication skills: collaborating, negotiating, persuading, public speaking and listening.