The VP, Business Development will partner with multiple Innovid teams to expand the company's product and technology alliances with leading companies across the advertising and marketing ecosystems. This broad-reaching role will help define Innovid's future, especially in the CTV market, while delivering continuous value for our clients and all their needs within video.
What you'll do:
- Build relationships with strategic technology partners in the CTV and Video markets.
- Maintain high-level relationships with Innovid's existing product, technology, and business partners.
- Evaluate new companies/technologies that are entering the ecosystem to evaluate, prioritize and structure partnerships with the best of them.
- Manage long partnerships cycles, to develop relationships that ultimately lead to the formation of technology and product alliances with strategic partners.
- Evangelize the Innovid brand - deliver thought leadership conversations with potential technology and product partners.
- Work with the Innovid functional leadership team members to develop a strategy that includes ecosystem development.
- Be the conduit for between partner and Innovid teams & sales
What you'll need:
- 10+ years demonstrated success in a senior-level strategic alliance building roles.
- A deep understanding of the advertising and marketing ecosystem, and its key technology players.
- Proven experience with scaling a business within a high growth tech environment.
- Exceptional ability to analyze data and make compelling recommendations for Innovid’s strategic alliances and partnerships.
What we offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Future management opportunities
- Work hard, play hard atmosphere
- Endless snacks & beverages
- Competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world, unlimited snacks, and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else
Equal Opportunity Employer: