Innovid is the leading independent advertising technology platform with TV at the core empowering brands, agencies, and publishers to personalize, deliver, and measure high-performing omni-channel ad experiences. Innovid partners with all facets of the digital advertising ecosystem, serving a global client base with offices in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Detroit, London, Tel Aviv, Sydney, Tokyo, and Singapore. Please visit www.innovid.com for more information.
The Sales Director, Brand Solutions will be responsible for creating new brand direct relationships and leading a sales process from prospecting to contract. This senior individual contributor will be able to to work independently, to advance maintain pipeline opportunities and evangelize the business value of video advertising. This individual should have experience in closing multi-year technology platform contracts for which they have engendered support from multiple influencers, partners and decision-makers at brand.
This is a unique opportunity to consult with global brands about the fastest growing at a time of massive disruption in video consumption, measurement and creative video format, and to do so for a recognized leader in the space with a stellar reputation. We are open to candidates in New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the end-to-end sales process directly with top brands
- Partner with the Innovid agency sales team to identify key strategic brands prospects
- Possess an informed point of view regarding the future of video advertising and the convergence of TV and online video
- Be informed regarding the key players in the video ecosystem
- Meet quarterly sales goals and accurately your sales pipeline and forecasting
- Work with top brands to educate them on how to build and leverage their marketing data to drive more effective video marketing and to show them how Innovid adds unique value to their technology stack
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create supporting marketing collateral
- Collaborate with sales team to generate leads for brand direct meetings to drive revenue growth
- Attend industry events, entertain, network, and be fully immersed in the digital advertising community
- Work with internal teams to advocate for clients, deepen relationships and share knowledge across the organization to contribute to the continual evolution and improvement of our products and services
What You Will Need:
- A passion serving and selling brands
- A knowledge of video advertising and consumer video consumption
- Relationships with brand marketers at top video advertisers
- An ability to navigate ambiguity and an ever-changing, fast-paced marketplace
- True passion and deep understanding of the Marketing tech/Ad tech space
- Deep knowledge of brands’ structure, priorities and pain points
- Excellent success record in driving revenue
- Quick learner of new technologies
- Minimum 5 - 7 years proven track record of broad and deep enterprise sales experience across multiple verticals
- Ability to forge and maintain good business relationships. Creative problem-solving skills with colleagues and clients
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach
- Ability to work collaboratively and positively in a team environment
What We Offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Work hard, play hard atmosphere
- Endless snacks & beverages
- Competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, and a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.