Innovid is the world's leading video advertising platform, delivering more video than any company across mobile, desktop, connected TVs, streaming devices and social platforms. Innovid partners with brands, agencies, and publishers to deliver new advertising models that increase engagement and time spent in ways that also provide more value to viewers. Our video platform enables personalization of creative, seamless cross-screen delivery, and holistic measurement to fuel next-generation video experiences and grow revenue. Innovid has offices in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, Sydney, and Singapore. Please visit www.innovid.com for more information.
We have a developer centric culture, practice continuous deployment and no code ownership, and deal daily with the most advanced technologies and methodologies in software development, high scalability, and big data.
We're looking for top-notch, passionate developers to be part of our world-class R&D team. If you think you can handle a wide range of technologies, pushing code to production several times a day, working on a different part of our product code with every new task you get, please contact us!
You will -
- Participate in designing and developing Innovid’s products in a multiple technologies, no code ownership environment
- Design and develop modules for a high-end product that serves billions of transactions a day
- Deploy your code to production in a continuous manner
- Be responsible for the well-being of your application in production
- Work with product managers to define, prioritize and finalize features
- Carry out full stack, end to end development
You should have -
- A B.Sc. in computer science or a related discipline
- At least 2 years of software development experience
- Experience with development of online, cloud based SaaS products
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Big Data development – an advantage
- Experience with web server or client side development – an advantage
- Experience with Linux in a production environment – an advantage
- Experience with large scale performance issues and database work – an advantage
- Must have a passion for technology and quality
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Appreciation of deadlines is essential