Do you want to learn the digital video ad industry from the inside out? Are you a stickler for details? Do all things technology fire you up? Are you a true techie? Are you a computer whisperer? Well, we’ve got a spot for you on our team where you can put your minor obsessions to good use. Our Ad Operations team members are part mechanic, part detective, and part wizard. Innovid built the most advanced, intuitive, and industry leading system from the ground up and powers the technology that gets cutting edge video ads onto anything with a video screen. We’re looking for awesome people like you to sit behind the wheel and drive. You’ll get to know all the top Ad Agencies, Tech Vendors, and Content Publishers from one end of the internet to the other.
What you’ll do:
- Own and support all trafficking responsibilities
- Support clients, Account Managers, and Sales team with advertiser preparation and publisher-side launch responsibilities
- Educate and guide the Account Team on best practices; proactively address areas where improvement is needed. We’re the video ninjas and people know it!
- Manage implementation of all ad operations requirements for Innovid campaigns - i.e tracking, tagging, publisher/agency correspondence, media plan management, etc
- Work closely with the Account Team and Clients to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Perform diligent and detail-oriented QA on all trafficked work
- Provide Product team with user feedback and insights, related to new releases of our internal tools and products to improve Innovid capabilities and efficiencies
- Implement product and process enhancements once created
- Manage, train, guide, and assist offshore team members while keeping deadlines in mind
What You Will Need:
- Attention to detail, diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical, and highly-motivated team player
- Ability to work with Excel and willingness to learn additional skills.
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes; ability to adapt to changing tides
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment, while managing numerous projects under tight deadlines
- Be a results-driven team player with a strong desire to exceed expectations. It’s not hard when you’re surrounded by them!
- Good communication skills interdepartmentally and externally
- Bachelor's Degree
- A sense of humor
What We Offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Future management opportunities
- Work hard, play hard atmosphere
- Endless snacks & beverages
- Competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world, unlimited snacks, and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.