We are looking for an Senior Account Executive, Healthcare Experience Platform (HXP). You will be responsible for selling Innovaccer’s HXP (the top ranked CRM platform by KLAS) and related technology to U.S. healthcare providers, specialty orgs (e.g. healthcare services and digital health), and payers. Reporting to the RVP-HXP Sales under Innovaccer’s Managing Director - Experience - Sales, you will work closely with top executives at leading healthcare providers within a region of the U.S. to introduce and expand the adoption of Innovaccer’s HXP offerings. You will have the opportunity to grow enterprise sales, and work closely with dedicated inside sales, sales engineering, and marketing teams. Furthermore, you will partner cross-functionally across the company (e.g., provider solutions product lead, customer success leadership) to align on and execute against an enterprise sales strategy. At its core, we are seeking a vibrant individual who is out to fix healthcare. In that, it’s not just a job, but a purist mission to address one of the most complicated industries on the planet. And to address it, you must be polished, entertaining, true, calm, structured, humble, able to close and win!
A Day in the Life
- Own and drive the closing of large HXP enterprise deals within your region
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all provider opportunities in your region, including initial client communications, on-site presentations, RFI responses, multi-day client workshops, RFP submissions, negotiations, and deal signing
- Complete core field sales team responsibilities including sales forecasting, pipeline management, and assessment of the overall health of the business
- Work closely with inside sales, growth strategy, and provider solutions product teams to refine sales pitches, sales collateral, and demos while building Innovaccer and provider expertise
- Represent the company at industry conferences and meetings
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of healthcare sales experience/ technology sales
- Experience and deep understanding of provider organizations and their needs
- Demonstrated experience of selling into CIO orgs
- Demonstrated ability and tenacity to hit sales targets
- Ability to prospect potential clients through research, networking, and cold-calling
- Ability to develop and persuasively lead complex business presentations
- Willingness to travel
- Healthcare technology sales (CRM, PRM, Contact Center)
- Provider expertise
- Provider contacts and established network
- Deal closure
- Seasoned client experience
What We Offer
- Industry-Focused Certifications: Meet leading healthcare experts, discuss innovative strategies, and become a subject matter expert with our comprehensive set of certifications.
- Rewards and Recognition: Feeling like you’re outperforming on your projects? Get recognition for your dedicated efforts and demonstrated work ethic.
- Health Insurance and Mental Wellbeing: We offer health benefits and insurance to you and your family for hospital-related expenses pertaining to any illness, disease, or injury. We also have Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) to give you 24X7 access to certified therapists and psychologists.
- Open Floor Plan: Cubicles are a thing of the past and to modernize our office space, we have open floor sittings at every office location. Share ideas with your peers and bond better in an open floor office where there are no barriers and you are inspired to be creative.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave: Enjoy the industry’s best parental leave policy to welcome your bundle of joy and enjoy quality time with them.
- Paid Time Off: Maintain a healthy work–life balance and take time off from work to focus on your well-being and big life moments.