This is a leadership role where you will direct Innovaccer’s strategy for the local, county and state government
market and work with the Innovaccer leadership team and cross-functional leaders across sales, product, growth,
and inside sales teams to make us win in the market as a team!
As a public sector veteran and working directly with the GM, Government Sales, you will be responsible for
utilizing and building upon your subject matter expertise to drive Innovaccer’s entrance into the government
market and foster the adoption of the Innovaccer Health Cloud. The Executive Director, Government uses their
knowledge of public sector health organizations, medicaid plans and social services programs to facilitate the
development of strategic approaches for compelling solutions to public sector health care and human services
challenges. The Executive Director, Government is responsible for working with teams across the company to
create and articulate use cases and messaging about the Innovaccer Health Cloud that address customer needs
and best equip them for success.
You will work closely with the marketing, product, and sales functions to build a robust launch and pipeline
generation plan. This includes liaising with teams to generate use cases and proposals to land customers in the
public sector market.
A Day in the Life
- Working closely between the Growth Strategy, Health Innovations and Sales teams to support and drive
the strategic focus and alignment of client solutions, use cases and proposals.
- Maintaining awareness and understanding of existing and target customer agency policy, priorities, and
- strategy as it relates to healthcare information technology and user needs.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders at existing and target customer agencies
- Supporting and advising Innovaccer’s Sales team as they identify and pursue growth opportunities.
Supporting the Growth/Sales teams in effectively communicating the impact and value of Innovaccer’s
work in the proposal product.
- Serving as a subject matter expert in support of developing solution strategies with the Government
- Articulating the challenges of government agencies and translating this into digital services solutions in
partnership with teams.
- Developing use cases that support the adoption of Innovaccer’s Health Cloud and growth.
- Deepen our understanding of the government market segments and relevant audiences through
competitive and market intelligence.
- Identify product needs and emerging trends for the government market.
- Educating the organization on the value of proposed solutions, including thought leadership work that can
be used internally and externally
What You Need
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in or working with or for public sector Medicaid, Health care and
Human services agencies and/or local health districts.
- Must have natural business acumen in order to qualify for an opportunity
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong execution and collaboration skills
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Advanced degree in Business, Marketing, Public Health or other related disciplines
- Experience in healthcare information technology in the public sector a plus
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.