As a Software Development Engineer II (Data Modelling), to build the most amazing product experience. You’ll get to work with other engineers to build delightful feature experience to understand and solve our customer’s pain points
A Day in the Life
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to create Conceptual, Logical and Physical data models for New Subject areas related to health care.
- Propose versatile solutions with the ability to understand and extend current Models with minimal supervision.
- Solid Understanding and working knowledge of Healthcare Informatics specifically with HL7 FHIR (all levels) .
- Previous Experience in translating various healthcare data and IG into Entity Relationship models.
- Ability to solve unstructured big data problems and help team/s with peer review and triage processes.
- Adhere and also recommend when needed to data governance and CI/CD best practices.
- Solid communication skills and analytical skills to communicate with product and project teams.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong Database knowledge and work experience in dealing with multi terabyte and high concurrent workloads.
- 2+ years of experience related to MPP and/or Columnar database platforms like Redshift, Azure, Snowflake etc..
- 4 years of experience with traditional OLTP database platforms like Postgres ,MS SQL server etc .
- Strong theoretical knowledge and practical exposure in creating and troubleshooting various database objects /techniques including but not limited to :-
- Define better indexing strategies
- Create optimal database triggers
- Work with stakeholders to come up with innovative UDF’s
- Stored Procedures, data partitioning.
- Strong Distribution , clustering key concepts related to MPP platforms etc...
- Brainstorm Query profiling, break down query plans etc.
- Come up with optimal storage patterns and designs for LOB data structures.
- Previous experience in dealing with migration of high-volume databases from traditional database platforms to modern columnar (MPP) platforms.
- Exposure in working with multi tenant platforms.
- Extensive experience in working with and advising data engineering teams related to high volume data ingestion and transformation pipelines.
- US Healthcare - Added advantage Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver. Good written and verbal communication skills.
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan: No mundane cubicles.