Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you do?
- Establish strong relationships with CPG marketing teams at all levels both direct client and at agency levels
- Working on joint business plans to arrive at a deliverable & revenue targets
- Deliver on the revenue target by establishing business development rigours & feedback loops for product
- Must have: Experience working in advertising sales and understanding of ad tech ecosystems
- Exposure to middle funnel & end funnel performance products is a plus
- Track record of thriving in business development & revenue roles with targets - Ideal candidate should have handled atleast $5-$10 Mn ad revenue portfolios in the last 2-3 years
- Ability to work on a large charter while prioritizing high impact / ROI programs
- Ability to partner with product, analytics & data sciences on charting out the product evolution roadmap & revenue strategy
- Ability to partner with ad operations units for process efficiency and advertiser experience
- People Management: Demonstrated ability to enable, coach to success a team of early & mid career sales team members
What are we looking for?
- MBA preferred, highly relevant experience to CPG digital sales will be given a preference
- 5-7 years of overall experience in digital sales. Minimum 3 years of experience in CPG sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required to build strategy narratives, driving new initiatives and building consensus across the team
- Existing agency relationships preferred on CPG accounts
- Demonstrated success in driving and completing multiple projects simultaneously and setting priorities, in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proven track record of leading and delivering results through cross-functional teams, in a highly matrixed environment
- Highly motivated with a passion for success, driving and closing revenue related discussions independently with CPG brands/agency partners
- IC role with massive growth options within the CPG and the India org
- Position based out of our Mumbai office reporting to Vertical Head (CPG)