Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission-critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training, and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
We are seeking a highly organized and tech-savvy individual to become our next Senior Revenue Operations Analyst to help optimize the process and efficiency of the Revenue Operations & Sales Operations team. As our Senior Revenue Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for helping the sales team streamline processes, serve as a strategic thought partner, and use their operational know how to support and drive aggressive growth goals. Reporting to our Partner of Strategy and Operations for North America, the successful candidate will have a strong background in sales operations, revenue operations, including commissions and pipeline management, communicating effectively across departments, and serving as an innovative thought partner to senior leadership.
Your Most Important Initiatives:
- Executing the day-to-day operations required of the revenue operations team which includes but is not limited to:
- Overseeing sales compensation and payouts
- Supporting data integrity in SFDC and across the sales org through partnership with key revenue leaders, sales, finance, and CSMs
- Maintaining and improving consistent set of Excel Sheets across revenue & operations team
- Assisting revenue operating cadence by providing consistent scalable data and reporting to key stakeholders
- Ad-Hoc reporting and analyses as necessary
- Sales Organization, including assisting Salespeople in any questions or issues regarding their book of business (account status, account categorization, revenue, quota attainment, territories, etc.)
- Ensure transparency, integrity, quality, and consistency of metrics regarding business health
- Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders to gather requirements for & implement workflow, process, and business improvements like forecasting, pipeline management, closing revenue gaps to quota, etc
- Assist in the evaluation, selection, and implementation of new business practices and revenue generating activities
- Report and provide insight to support the decision-making and strategic planning of the sales leadership team
- Partner closely with the North American Sales Leadership Team to ensure that sales goals are met and exceeded
What You Bring
- 3+ Years' experience in Sales Operations or Revenue Operations
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and SFDC
- Strong business acumen and project management skills, with a bias for data-informed decision-making
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent ability to think strategically and innovatively
- The ability to independently lead projects including managing scope, prioritization level, scale, and executing initiatives
- Experience with sales planning including goal setting, pipeline management, forecasting, territory planning and trend analysis
- Strong ability to work independently and take initiative when solving for business needs
- Experience and/or interest for the Media and Advertising industry
What Puts You Over the Top
- Extensive (5+ years) experience in a direct sales operations or revenue operations role
- Being extremely meticulous and detail oriented
- Experience automating typically manual processes
- SFDC Certification is a plus, but not required
- Experience with PowerBI is a plus, but not required
- 2+ years’ experience in the Media and Advertising industry
What Success Looks Like:
- Being able to provide clear and actionable insights pertaining to relevant data points, KPIs and inherent business knowledge to the core North American Leadership Team
- Overhauling current business practices to make them more user friendly, less error prone and more efficient
- First line of support for Sales Leadership to come for with questions or when in need of assistance
- Becoming a subject matter expert on the current and future state of the North American Sales market
- Being able to offer productive, revenue generating ideas to the North American Sales Leadership Team that will help lead both QoQ & YoY growth
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation, and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!