Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network. With 17 offices in 5 continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a unique global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 Billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 Billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world.
What’s the InMobi family like?
The InMobi’s India Supply team is responsible for the company’s partnerships with its regional Publishers from India, and for the growth and quality of its mobile advertising network. The Business Development team is customer-facing, working with media owners, social networks, and other publishers operating on mobile platforms. In a rapidly growing market, the Business Development team combines exceptional strategic sales and negotiation skills, with an understanding of industry trends, market analysis and a passion for uncovering new opportunities and converting these into revenue.
What you will be doing?
As a Business Development Manager, you will be driving adoption for InMobi SSP adoption and outcomes leading to revenue growth and deeper penetration of InMobi platform. You will be working on onboarding top non-gaming publishers in India and help them with their monetization strategy.
You will also spend considerable time interacting with internal product and business stakeholders in exploring new avenues of supply & revenue growth via customized ad-formats, involved ad-experiences, better user segment targeting etc.
What is expected of you?
- Initiate, structure and negotiate high impact partnerships with app developers across the region
- Build, prioritize, manage and communicate an active pipeline of partners
- Create and grow revenue through your own book of business
- Collaborate with internal teams to launch new publisher focused products with your partners
- Collate and interpret partner feedback to facilitate improved products
- Work with the Sales Team to ensure inventory is aligned with specific advertiser requirements
- 4+ years of Business Development experience within the Advertising Technology space.
- Prior experience with cold reach outs, inbound lead management, ability to connect with media owners, social networks, developers and revenue management teams; able to drive toward revenue goals.
- Experience selling SDK and RTB solutions in a mobile environment would be a plus
- Strong communication and analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential
This is a very unique job opportunity as this individual will have the opportunity to help build the team (helping to select those people with whom they will work) combined with the security of joining a company that already has a proven platform and business model from its international leadership position.