Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data, and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been
recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership, and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission-critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training, and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays, and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What do we promise?
Microsoft and InMobi have entered into a strategic partnership. As per this, InMobi will be the exclusive partner for Microsoft’s search inventory. Microsoft Search Advertising empowers the largest advertisers around the world to reach their maximum potential through paid search engine marketing on the Microsoft Bing Ads platform. InMobi will be responsible for complete business management/transaction across Bing.
As a Sales Manager in Indonesia you are expected to drive new client acquisition and grow incremental revenue against a targeted list of high potential agencies and advertisers through continuous engagement. You are expected to continually build and maintain a pipeline of clients and agencies to be onboarded to the Microsoft Advertising platform. Collaborate with internal Account Managers and Strategy teams to develop quality customer plans targeted at revenue growth and customer satisfaction. Cultivating strategic client relationships, revenue generation and delivering customized search solutions will be key to your core function. Your success will be measured by specific key performance
indicators focused on driving new customer acquisition, product adoption, emphasizing customer experience and optimizing opportunities.
What is expected out of you?
In the first quarter:
- Understand the Microsoft Advertising Ecosystem in SEA and collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- Leverage your current relationships in the advertising ecosystem to drive revenue conversations as well as open up new relationships in the industry
- You will be expected to build a healthy predictable pipeline of clients to initiate and successfully close partnership and onboarding discussions.
- Consistently create high value revenue-generating opportunities that will work towards delivering quota expectations.
- Lead regular, impactful engagements with key clients.
- Coordinate with the required teams to help achieve targets.
Second Quarter Onwards:
- Master and grow the activities initiated in the first quarter
- Grow Bing’s share of wallet by continuing to onboard new clients and agencies
- Strengthen relationships with key client and agency stakeholders like (budget decision makers, media planners and senior leadership)
- Collaborate with internal account managers and client poc's to ensure opportunities are leveraged effectively
- Continually strengthen your Search Industry expertise, take personal accountability for your career and personal development;
- Complete required and recommended trainings and apply what you learn to further your growth in role and career progression
Role requirement & expectation:
- 5+ years of work experience with 3+ years of online media sales/digital advertising experience. Strong network of clientele in the SEA marketplace and an understanding of the key digital players (Brands, agencies etc.)
- Experience and ability to build a client base from scratch.
- Experience in lead generation, networking, and ad-agency relationship management.
- Experienced Digital media solution seller and talented in storytelling and delivering engaging presentations across all levels of leadership
- Ability to handle and manage key/strategic client relationships and revenue
- Ensure a strong metrics focused approach is applied in business planning and execution
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity, communications skills, and meeting deadlines. Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or exceed revenue goals or targets
- Passion for technology as an enabler for company growth
- Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management
- Practice freedom with responsibility, entrepreneurial mindset and thought leadership.
- Possess excellent communication skills providing transparency and enabling information radiators
- Travel across SEA markets to meet and strengthen partnerships with new and existing clients.
- MBA or Advanced degree preferred
- Search Engine Marketing Experience
- Understanding of the Digital Ecosystem
- Ad-Agency Experience
Location:Indonesia (will require frequent travel across SEA countries)