The InMobi Story
We like big challenges. Building a new company in 2007 was no ordinary task. As the recession hit, the iPhone was born and launched a revolution. Mobile advertising wasn’t yet a thing, other than SMS, and venture capital funding was hard to come by for four guys in India.
Yet with passion, foresight, and conviction – InMobi charted its own course, helping to transform the way consumers engage with their phones and create today's booming app economy wherein consumers now spend 4.2 hours per day.
After fourteen years of innovation, our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences have formed a powerful engine for growth that activates audiences, drives real connections, and diversifies revenue for companies around the world.
Our global organization of InMobians are excited to continue discovering and developing impactful technologies that will continue to transform people, businesses, and society.
Title: Senior. HR Generalist/Payroll Manager
Location: San Francisco, New York
InMobi was founded on the belief that our people and their talents are our most valuable assets. As a Senior HR Generalist and Payroll Manager for our North American operations reporting to the Head of HR Operations, North America, you will support the administration of a variety of areas within HR which include payroll administration and compliance, DEI initiatives, leave administration, benefits compliance and administration, onboarding and offboarding, policy implementation, US, Canadian, and UK employment law compliance, and administrative support. This position provides a unique and challenging opportunity to collaborate with management and team leaders across all functions.
Ideal candidate will be eager to get their hands dirty and learn new things. Our team runs toward challenges, and you will have a demonstrated history of doing the same with a high degree of professionalism, initiative, flexibility and agility.
The Impact You'll Make:
- Provide payroll administration for 100+ employees in North America, including processing advances, loans, taxable fringe benefits, imputed income, garnishments, child support orders, tax levies, quarterly tax verifications, worker’s compensation reports and new state setup/registrations.
- Administer wellness program, create and maintain employee wellness activities such as flu shot clinics, step challenges, quarterly wellness webinars related to financial and wellbeing, and maintaining our COVID vaccination site, LifeSite.
- Support processes for benefits administration, payroll processing, workers' compensation, disability, leave, workplace accommodation requests, and health and safety issues; inform managers and Head of HR Operations, as needed.
- Support onboarding and offboarding processes, as needed. Able to serve as back-up for onboarding.
- Provide consultative advice to internal clients (i.e., Executives, managers and employees) on HR policies and guidelines interpretation
- Partner with Head of HR Operations on Employee Engagement, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging, ESG and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
- Collaborate with Head of HR Operations on annual HR compliance activities, including but not limited to, EEO filings, benefits compliance, audits, internal audits, etc.
- Collaborate with global Talent Acquisition, HR, Finance, Legal and IT team members for requirements-gathering, process improvements and day-to-day activities.
- Ensure high quality HR transactional data management, accurate documentation and record keeping.
- Be a trusted and dependable resource to everyone in InMobi’s global organization.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
The Experience You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven ability to apply best-in-class HR practices gained from 3+ years of related human resources experience.
- 2 years payroll administration experience with a public company
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and understanding of group dynamics. Successful track record of establishing credibility and trust with a diverse client group.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, judgment, negotiating, influencing, and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain the highest degree of security and confidentiality, tact, diplomacy and manage privileged, material non-public information and hold in the strictest confidence.
- Demonstrated proficiency with business applications, such as Microsoft Office suite and human resource information systems such as ADP Workforce Now.
- A hands-on professional with solid attention to detail, strong creative and conceptual skills.
- High degree of integrity, natural desire to empower, strong work ethics, deep sense of accountability and continuous improvement mindset and capabilities.
- Knowledge of payroll tax laws.
- Exceptional facilitation and oral and written communication skills. Able to articulate a complex issue with the right level of detail to improve understanding and decision making. Ability to prepare clear and concise reports and deliver formal presentations or training to management and other audiences.
- Highly analytical and metrics driven.
- Proven ability to collaborate across a complex, highly matrixed, geographically dispersed global organization.
- Exceptional project management skills including the ability to influence and manage individuals in a matrixed organization without a direct reporting relationship.
- Able to balance strategy with strong tactical execution.
- A proven track record managing change in a dynamic business environment with a strong sense of urgency to exceed goals and objectives.
InMobi is the leading provider of content, monetization, and marketing technologies that fuel growth for industries around the world. Our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences activate audiences, drive real connections, and diversify revenue for businesses everywhere. With deep expertise and unique reach in mobile, InMobi is a trusted and transparent technology partner for marketers, content creators and businesses of all kinds.
Incorporated in Singapore, InMobi maintains a large presence in San Francisco and Bangalore and has operations in New York, Chicago, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Delhi, Mumbai, Beijing, Shanghai, Jakarta, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo, London and Dubai. To learn more, visit inmobi.com.
InMobi creates transformative mobile experiences and software platforms to positively impact people, businesses, and societies around the world.
We believe that our innovations at the intersection of artificial intelligence, commerce, and the creator economy will revolutionize the way consumers use their mobile devices. Our mission is to power our customers’ growth with innovative content and commerce experiences that help them activate their audiences and drive real connections. How do we do it?
- An End-to-End Content, Monetization, & Marketing Platform the fuels industry growth
- AI-Powered Audience Activation for the open content, media and marketing ecosystem
- New Content and Commerce experiences for a world of connected devices
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- 401(k) match
- Flexible working hours
- Parent friendly health benefits and work environment
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
InMobi has implemented a mandatory COVID vaccination policy for all employees in the U.S. Employees who are unable to be vaccinated may request an exemption under certain circumstances.