Who are we and what do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
Product Management at InMobi:
Our Product Managers do all of the usual things that product managers usually do (become subject matter experts, design world class products, write user stories, crunch numbers, work closely with business team, manage development timelines and track deliveries), but they do it at one of the fastest growing companies in the space with a truly global footprint.
Swish is one of the fastest growing consumer businesses at InMobi. We leverage Telcos and OEMs for distribution of our Products and currently have 12+ products that are across different product life stages. Our Products range from daily use consumer apps ( Weather, Games, Shopping, News etc) to products that are built for phone surfaces (App discovery Widgets, Full screen experiences, Out-of-box-experiences, Device Search experiences, Default Browser experience etc). Collectively, our products have a scale of over 80Mn+ users in North America and other geographies.
Product Managers at ITC, are the voice of the consumer, obsess about user experience and ensure that we prioritize and build experiences and features that increase the user engagement of our products. Our Product Managers need to be extremely agile and on top of technology. They need to think big and multi-task. They should be able to deal with ambiguity, in fact, thrive in it.
What you’ll do:
- Provide Product leadership for a set of Swish Products (read: apps) and manage a team of rockstar PMs and SPMs.
- Have an end to end ownership of a Product, fix funnels, iterate, increase engagement & revenue.
- Draw the Product vision to scale our current offerings and internalise the roadmaps with all stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Business teams to get a pulse of the market including feedback from the partners and incorporate them into the products.
- Work closely with your Engineering counterparts to help drive innovation through engineering excellence.
- Dream of the next product(s) that we should build.
What do we expect from you?
- A seasoned Product Manager with a proven track record of conceptualizing, building, iterating and scaling multiple products.
- Be comfortable with controlled chaos and lead by example for your teams by making things simpler.
- A strong bias for action. Willingness to dot the i’s and cross the t’s to make the product successful.
- Understanding and empathy for user behavior, needs, desires and triggers, and ability to marry the same with clear data driven hypothesis validation.
- Comfortable with design prototyping.
- 5+ years in Product Management, preferably in the consumer space, building and growing mobile apps.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with geographically dispersed and culturally diverse teams.