Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
1 - Office maintenance:
- Clean and Hygienic office and pantry area - coordinate with cleaners
- Furniture - upkeeping/fixing regular wear and tears
- Meeting rooms - readiness for visitors/client meetings
- Refrigerators – Removal of old food/drinks
- Cabinets/Drawers - cabinets/Drawers
2 - Vendor management:
- Electricity bill payments/coordination with finance
- Wifi maintenance and Singtel payments
- Water supplier
- Pest controllers
3 - Equipment management:
- Stock management of laptops/adapters and sync with Tech team
- Coordinate new laptop purchases from market/handover to new joiners
- Disposal of old machines/equipment
- Upkeep up Audio/Visual equipment in all meeting rooms
- Security system maintenance – fingerprint registration of new joinees and removal of ex-employees
4 - Supplies:
- Printer/Scanner – Cartridges
- Pantry snacks replenishment – Redmart/Lazada
- Coffee machine
- Batteries etc
5 - COVID specific:
- Managing safe entry protocols provided SG Govt
- Updating Singapore teams/HR/HR Ops on new developments in SG
- QR code checkins/Rostering of employees
6 - Additional/Misc:
- Employee engagement - Supporting team here in venue booking etc
- Parking - Coordinating with 80 robinson road building management
- EP/DP - Document printing/Signing/Scanning