Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
About InMobi Telco Cloud (ITC)
ITC is one of the fastest growing consumer businesses at InMobi. We leverage Telcos and OEMs for distribution of our Products and currently have 12+ products that are across different product life stages. Our Products range from daily use consumer apps ( Weather, Games, Shopping, News etc) to products that are built for phone surfaces (App discovery Widgets, Full screen experiences, Out-of-box-experiences, Device Search experiences, Default Browser experience etc). Collectively, our products have a scale of over 80Mn+ users in North America and other geographies.
What can we promise?
We offer you an opportunity to work on building enterprise platforms that require you to acquire, hone and demonstrate your engineering skills in designing and solving for complex problems, thereby creating software that creates value for our customers in a very reliable, scalable, secure and AI-first manner. At InMobi, you get to work on cutting-edge technologies, work closely with business teams and grow as an overall technology leader.
Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What do we expect from you?
- E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MS - CS from a premier institute.
- Must have 3-5 years in Android mobile application development.
- Proficient in programming in Java for Android mobile application development.
- Good Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Experience with high performance app development with focus on Memory, App size, CPU usage and Battery usage.
- Knowledge of debugging Android mobile applications and related Internet technologies.
- Exposure to unit-test automation frameworks for apps written for Android.
- Good in analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of massively scalable & distributed system Nice to have skills
Nice to have skills
- Experience of online advertising domain & B2C
- Experience in leverage user data for behavioral targeting & ad-relevance
- Experience of building products that are powered by data & insights
- Experience in data sciences & machine learning
- Experience of working on massively large scale data