About Appsumer & Inmobi
Appsumer by InMobi is a performance insights platform used by the most sophisticated mobile app advertisers like Miniclip, Picsart and Viber every day. The platform delivers a 360-degree view of performance marketing spend and ROI across channels, allowing advertisers to turn complex data into rich insights that improve campaign performance.
Our mission is to make user acquisition effortless. Appsumer saves user acquisition (UA) teams countless hours by automating the ingestion of their reporting data from all major ad platforms and mobile measurement partners. In that context, the support team assists customers with their implementation requests and questions about the product. This role is critical for the success of our customers who rely on Appsumer every day.
We’re looking for a Support Analyst with proven experience in providing support to B2B SaaS customers.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you will be the first line of support for customers via LiveChat and Email. In addition to providing application support, you will be responsible for capturing customers’ implementation needs in concise and accurate ways, dispatching the requests to the relevant teams, and keeping customers updated throughout the lifecycle of these requests. You will also manage customer communication when it’s required to send them important information about their accounts.
At Appsumer, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We believe the support experience is a critical part of the overall customer experience. As such, we’re looking for individuals who have a real passion for tech and ad tech so that our customers can benefit from consistent expertise across all their Appsumer touchpoints. A product built by ad tech experts, serviced by ad tech experts, and supported by… ad tech experts! Join us in our mission to make user acquisition effortless.
What you will be doing?
- Become an Appsumer and performance marketing data expert
- Respond to incoming support requests as fast and accurately as possible
- Qualify and troubleshoot application problems (i.e., user can’t login,)
- Qualify and troubleshoot data problems (i.e., quality issues in the data we ingest and aggregate for our customers)
- Provide recommendations and share relevant support articles to help customers
- Allocate service requests and bug reports to the appropriate teams promptly
- Reach response time and satisfaction goals
- Liaise with 3rd parties to resolve issues when necessary
- Resolve smaller issues directly when possible
What you’ll need to succeed
- 2+ years of experience working in B2B customer support / client services within agency or tech
- Experience working in ad tech or digital advertising (+ passion!)
- Experience with support desk / customer communications platform
- Ability to simplify complex technical topics in plain English
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent time management and collaboration skills
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- Ability to manipulate CSV and Excel files
What might help you succeed faster
- 2+ years of experience working in the field of mobile advertising or digital marketing
- Experience with Intercom & Jira
- Experience working with data products such as ETL pipelines
- Experience with REST APIs