The InMobi Story
We like big challenges. Building a new company in 2007 was no ordinary task. As the recession hit, the iPhone was born and launched a revolution. Mobile advertising wasn’t yet a thing, other than SMS, and venture capital funding was hard to come by for four guys in India.
Yet with passion, foresight, and conviction – InMobi charted its own course, helping to transform the way consumers engage with their phones and create today's booming app economy wherein consumers now spend 4.2 hours per day.
After fourteen years of innovation, our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences have formed a powerful engine for growth that activates audiences, drives real connections, and diversifies revenue for companies around the world.
Our global organization of InMobians are excited to continue discovering and developing impactful technologies that will continue to transform people, businesses, and society.
Title: Head of Product Marketing, DSP
Location: SF, NY, Remote
This is a critical role on the global Product Marketing team for InMobi’s DSP business, focused on demand-side products and offerings for advertisers. As this is a more nascent team at InMobi, you will have the opportunity to shape the positioning and GTM strategy as well as help set best practices and processes for how the PMM team operates. This role will be more North America-focused, however you will still need to work with global teams that may be in other time zones.
The Impact You’ll Make:
- Plan and lead successful product launches as well as drive product adoption, acting as the quarterback across Product, Marketing, Trading, Sales and Acct Mgmt teams.
- Pre-launch: develop product training and collateral, sales enablement and develop the marketing and communications strategy.
- Post-launch: drive product awareness, leads and adoption by partnering with key teams on the development of case studies and other sales enablement content, RFP support and external marketing efforts.
- Identify new product, packaging and/or verticalization opportunities based on competitive and market intelligence and VOC/customer insights efforts.
- Write POVs, develop thought leadership and content in partnership with the Marketing team.
- Work with sales and client services to understand their needs and deliver training and sales content (including presentations, playbooks, customer evidence) to generate/nurture leads and help close deals.
- Collaborate with the marketing teams to build comprehensive plans for content, research, demand generation and PR.
- Work closely with DSP Product Marketing leadership to continue to optimize the positioning and messaging based on a deep understanding of the buyer persona(s) and market.
- Update the DSP product pages on the website as needed to reflect the latest positioning and messaging
The Experience You’ll Need:
- You have a strong understanding and passion for adtech and the changing dynamics of the ecosystem.
- You are a self-starter, resourceful, independent and action-oriented.
- You have strong writing skills, enjoy storytelling and have a knack for simplifying technical messaging.
- You are technical enough to work with Product and Engineering, but also have strong customer and marketing instincts and know how to translate and boil things down for Sales and other client-facing teams.
- You are used to juggling multiple projects and tasks, but also know how to focus and prioritize and stay accountable for progress and deadlines.
- 10+ years total experience with at least 5 years in product marketing, digital media,marketingor product management, ideally in adtech or at a media agency, or on the client side using adtech
- BA/BS degree in a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience. An MBA degree is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills– written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally across time zones, and in a team and/or matrixed environment
- Ability to influencebusiness partners andkey stakeholders
InMobi is the leading provider of content, monetization, and marketing technologies that fuel growth for industries around the world. Our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences activate audiences, drive real connections, and diversify revenue for businesses everywhere. With deep expertise and unique reach in mobile, InMobi is a trusted and transparent technology partner for marketers, content creators and businesses of all kinds.
Incorporated in Singapore, InMobi maintains a large presence in San Francisco and Bangalore and has operations in New York, Chicago, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Delhi, Mumbai, Beijing, Shanghai, Jakarta, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo, London and Dubai. To learn more, visit inmobi.com.
Check out the leadership team in North America here.
InMobi creates transformative mobile experiences and software platforms to positively impact people, businesses, and societies around the world.
We believe that our innovations at the intersection of artificial intelligence, commerce, and the creator economy will revolutionize the way consumers use their mobile devices. Our mission is to power our customers’ growth with innovative content and commerce experiences that help them activate their audiences and drive real connections. How do we do it?
- An End-to-End Content, Monetization, & Marketing Platform the fuels industry growth
- AI-Powered Audience Activation for the open content, media and marketing ecosystem
- New Content and Commerce experiences for a world of connected devices
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- 401(k) match
- Flexible working hours
- Parent friendly health benefits and work environment
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.