Manager- Demand Partnerships, InMobi Exchange-APAC
InMobi Exchange is the biggest revenue generating platform for InMobi Marketing Cloud (IMC), and one of the largest independent mobile in-app programmatic exchange platforms in the industry globally. The Demand Partnerships Management (DPM) Team for InMobi Exchange oversees our relationship with Demand Side Platform (DSP) clients globally and is responsible for programmatic revenue generation from them.
The DPM team manages close to 100 demand partner relationships across the world, driving ad revenue on the platform from over 20K+ advertisers, ~80% of Fortune 500 brands. Within the team, there are separate units mapped to markets-North America, EMEA and APAC regions. We are focused on winning new business, growing InMobi’s market share, and developing our reputation of being an industry leader in the in-app mobile marketing space.
Manager-Demand Partnerships a will work closely with mid/senior leadership teams of our DSP clients in the region to build relationships with their organization across their supply, demand and product teams and seek opportunities to scale the account by identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Build and cultivate relationships with BD, CS and inventory partnership teams in DSP orgs for APAC regions to influence buying via InMobi Exchange across their teams.
- Identify and close strategic up-selling and cross-selling opportunities by understanding core market and client business needs.
- Communicate the value of InMobi Exchange platform to relevant teams internally and to clients.
- Work closely with product, supply, marketing and operations teams to constantly optimize efforts relating to Account growth and company-wide goals
- Collaborate with regional agency growth and sales teams to explore opportunities of scale with advertisers.
- Provide feedback to the product team in designing better products by communicating market and competitor knowledge
- Evangelise and advocate for product and strategic investments within internal forums by deriving actionable insights from data to shape business decisions
- Identify and coordinate account growth opportunities with counterparts in regional sales orgs
- Hit quarterly revenue and strategic goals
- Lead a team of talented DPMs (Demand Partner Managers) across APAC region.
- Contribute to the InMobi culture
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA preferred, but not necessary.
- 8+ years of experience in digital Advertising or Advertising Technology space
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiation ability
- Self-starter – able to tackle new clients or territories with little mentorship
- Agile learner – able to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes
- Comfortable working with several different teams inside the organization to collaborate and grow an account
- Established record of exceeding revenue expectations
- Prior experience of owning revenue management for a product/ business line/ account/ geography
- Ability to work across different global cultures and in a matrix style environment.
- Prior experience in ad-tech and experience with agency client management a must.