The InMobi Story
We like big challenges. Building a new company in 2007 was no ordinary task. As the recession hit, the iPhone was born and launched a revolution. Mobile advertising wasn’t yet a thing, other than SMS, and venture capital funding was hard to come by for four guys in India.
Yet with passion, foresight, and conviction – InMobi charted its own course, helping to transform the way consumers engage with their phones and create today's booming app economy wherein consumers now spend 4.2 hours per day.
After fourteen years of innovation, our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences have formed a powerful engine for growth that activates audiences, drives real connections, and diversifies revenue for companies around the world.
Our global organization of InMobians are excited to continue discovering and developing impactful technologies that will continue to transform people, businesses, and society.
Role: Agency Account Executive
InMobi is looking for someone who is looking to leverage their agency or client services experience in a sales position with a leading mobile vendor. You’ll join a rockin’ team of sellers that has your back as you learn the ins and outs of the sales ecosystem. This is an exciting opportunity to make a visible impact on a national sales team for a stable, reputable mobile technology in an exciting phase of high growth.
The Experience You’ll Need:
- An agency dynamo. You have several years of experience on media planning teams at large agencies, know the problems their teams face and will be able to leverage your experience to help them find better solutions.
- Eager, curious, a fast learner. Your role will be a rapid growth position for your career. You’re able to take direction and run with it. You are naturally inquisitive and seek out ways to help your teammates.
- An adtech guru. You’ve spent 5+ year in adtech and know the ecosystem well. You’ll quickly learn and understand the value prop that InMobi presents to our clients.
- A high-energy and passionate self-starter. You have strong analytical skills and are extremely comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment.
- A proactive problem solver. Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, proactively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
The Impact You’ll Make:
As an Agency AE, you will be responsible for driving sales from a portfolio of key agencies, brands and direct clients across our customer base by creating and selling effective mobile advertising and platform solutions. You will also participate in and actively shape InMobi North America sales strategy, go-to-market and execution plan.
- Identify, close and develop relationships with targeted, strategic advertisers and agencies/ intermediaries that help ensure long term success for InMobi.
- Develop and grow repeat business from existing advertising customers, partners and agencies.
- Execute private programmatic buying partnerships including PMPs
- Execute data partnerships with direct clients and agencies to enable media activation of InMobi Exchange as well as InMobi Audiences
- Execute app performance partnerships including app download and app remarketing campaigns
- Upsell media clients to InMobi platform offerings including InMobi app performance DSP and InMobi insights platform
- Communicate effectively internally to align resources (product, engineering, business operations, etc.) to help meet marketers needs.
InMobi is the leading provider of content, monetization, and marketing technologies that fuel growth for industries around the world. Our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences activate audiences, drive real connections, and diversify revenue for businesses everywhere. With deep expertise and unique reach in mobile, InMobi is a trusted and transparent technology partner for marketers, content creators and businesses of all kinds.
Incorporated in Singapore, InMobi maintains a large presence in San Francisco and Bangalore and has operations in New York, Chicago, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Delhi, Mumbai, Beijing, Shanghai, Jakarta, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo, London and Dubai. To learn more, visit inmobi.com.
Check out the leadership team in North America here.
InMobi creates transformative mobile experiences and software platforms to positively impact people, businesses, and societies around the world.
We believe that our innovations at the intersection of artificial intelligence, commerce, and the creator economy will revolutionize the way consumers use their mobile devices. Our mission is to power our customers’ growth with innovative content and commerce experiences that help them activate their audiences and drive real connections. How do we do it?
- An End-to-End Content, Monetization, & Marketing Platform the fuels industry growth
- AI-Powered Audience Activation for the open content, media and marketing ecosystem
- New Content and Commerce experiences for a world of connected devices
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- 401(k) match
- Flexible working hours
- Parent friendly health benefits and work environment
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. #LI-LP1