The InMobi Story
We like big challenges. Building a new company in 2007 was no ordinary task. As the recession hit, the iPhone was born and launched a revolution. Mobile advertising wasn’t yet a thing, other than SMS, and venture capital funding was hard to come by for four guys in India.
Yet with passion, foresight, and conviction – InMobi charted its own course, helping to transform the way consumers engage with their phones and create today's booming app economy wherein consumers now spend 4.2 hours per day.
After fourteen years of innovation, our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences have formed a powerful engine for growth that activates audiences, drives real connections, and diversifies revenue for companies around the world.
Our global organization of InMobians are excited to continue discovering and developing impactful technologies that will continue to transform people, businesses, and society.
Title: VP Product, Experimentation and Growth, InMobi Exchange
Location: SF, NY, LA, London
This is an exciting new role that will sit on the leadership team of InMobi Exchange to build the next generation products for InMobi Exchange. InMobi exchange is in an accelerated growth phase and is looking for a seasoned and skilled leader to solve the toughest problems in the ad tech ecosystem. You will be responsible for rapidly validating, prototyping, and shipping products that can change the trajectory of exchange. You will be innovating in some of the coolest and newest areas of ad tech like new ad formats (in-game audio, virtual out of home, etc.), new screens on mobile devices, and solve for the exchange more broadly in an ID less world. You will be responsible for building the vision, creating this rapid experiment unit of product managers and engineers. This position reports to the GM of exchange and oversees Product, UX, Sales Engineering, and Engineering.
- The Experience You Will Need:
- MUST have prior AdTech experience.
- MUST have the drive to rapidly ideate, prototype and innovate.
- Must be able to lead a skunkworks kind of a unit of highly skilled full stack and SDK engineers.
- A product-centric growth mindset grounded in innovation and thinking creatively. You are the person who sees the possible when those around you see the impossible.
- Global team leadership experience. A keen ability to unite diverse perspectives to work toward a shared vision.
- Experience developing, managing, and communicating products in marketing, analytics, or digital advertising.
- A problem solver, with a proven record of accomplishment of solving complex technical problems and can create a product roadmap.
- A leader of the product development and management of next-gen products at the intersection of Authentication, Identity, Security and Trust.
- The Impact You Will Make:
- Leverage your career experience, deep knowledge of the AdTech industry, future thinking, and stakeholder feedback to design and define a vision for a next generation exchange.
- Develop, manage, and communicate the innovation and experimentation roadmap for InMobi’s exchange.
- Own the overall success and failures of the experiment unit, working with Engineering, Product, and Data teams.
- Develop a product strategy around technical capability, customer insights, market analysis, competitive analysis, legal and policy regulations.
- Scope, define and manage multiple complex initiatives across distinct phases of the development lifecycle.
- Kickoff the business development of this function by using and collaborating with internal and external resources.
InMobi is the leading provider of content, monetization, and marketing technologies that fuel growth for industries around the world. Our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences activate audiences, drive real connections, and diversify revenue for businesses everywhere. With deep expertise and unique reach in mobile, InMobi is a trusted and transparent technology partner for marketers, content creators and businesses of all kinds.
Incorporated in Singapore, InMobi maintains a large presence in San Francisco and Bangalore and has operations in New York, Chicago, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Delhi, Mumbai, Beijing, Shanghai, Jakarta, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo, London and Dubai. To learn more, visit inmobi.com.
Check out the leadership team in North America here.
InMobi creates transformative mobile experiences and software platforms to positively impact people, businesses, and societies around the world.
We believe that our innovations at the intersection of artificial intelligence, commerce, and the creator economy will revolutionize the way consumers use their mobile devices. Our mission is to power our customers’ growth with innovative content and commerce experiences that help them activate their audiences and drive real connections. How do we do it?
- An End-to-End Content, Monetization, & Marketing Platform the fuels industry growth
- AI-Powered Audience Activation for the open content, media and marketing ecosystem
- New Content and Commerce experiences for a world of connected devices
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- 401(k) match
- Flexible working hours
- Parent friendly health benefits and work environment
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.