Role: Customer Success Manager
Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We pride ourselves in our ability to form strong relationships, which is the foundation of the value we deliver to customers. We are truly the champions of customer using our voice to create incredible experiences and amazing outcomes for the customer. We take our ability to deliver consistent and high value success to our customers and make it a part of our Company’s growth strategy and success. What makes us come together is that we all understand the importance of keeping our clients happy while fueling company’s growth.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission-critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training, and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the team like?
The InMobi CSM team is responsible for the company’s partnerships with its global and regional Publishers, and for the growth and quality of its mobile advertising network. The InMobi Business Development team creates partnerships with global and regional publishers and application developers. The Business Development team is customer-facing, working with media owners, social networks, game developers and other publishers operating on mobile platforms. In a rapidly growing market, the Business Development team combines exceptional strategic sales and negotiation skills, with an understanding of industry trends, market analysis and a passion for uncovering new opportunities and converting these into revenue.
What you will be doing?
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are the primary owners of the InMobi Exchange’s global customer base. As a CSM, you would develop strategic partnerships with our premium customers to grow their digital advertising business - focusing on the programmatic revenue opportunity while also being able to cross-sell and upsell to further increase the value we deliver and strengthen the relationship between InMobi and the customer. In order to do so, our CSMs closely consult with key strategic and tactical contacts through long-term relationship development and have a deep understanding of InMobi’s product offerings and external market forces.
In this role, you would have quarterly revenue targets - gross media flow and net revenue - as well as strategic goals while ensuring InMobi exceeds the customer’s expectations and protecting their brand. CSMs act and are seen as the true owner of the customer account and are responsible to achieve results through regular check-ins, rigorous performance analyses, cross-functional project management and industry event attendance. This position requires you to manage both key publisher relation and platform partnerships to tap into the market potential. You are responsible for providing solution-oriented and pro-active client support to the partners.
You would report into a Senior Customer Success Manager, who oversees the broader regional customer portfolio.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and grow customer’s lifetime revenue potential by creating a shared vision and roadmap for success
- Develop customer relationships, and work to create and capture new opportunities with publishers
- Create publisher insights framework and establish relationship with our platform partners to uncover potential prospects
- Identify and collaborate with SSP’s/platform partners relevant to the market and lead the strategic initiatives
- Be responsible and accountable for all InMobi’s execution with the customers that constitute your book of business.
- Manage a portfolio of high-potential publishing customers by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks and creating multi-quarter plans for achievement
- Meet or exceed targets consistently while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to InMobi’s customers
- Develop an understanding of technical aspects of ad serving and SSP functionality
- Coach peers proactively in the organization to create skill lift that drives client growth and contributes to overall team success
- Generate business plans by collaborating with specialists, engineers and product teams to define business goals, key strategies, and success metrics
What do we expect?
- Flexible, startup mindset with proven success in fast-paced work environments
- Clear track record of being able to sell, preferably to existing customers
- Have experience building account plans for growth and be able to create shared vision with customers
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value
- Experience working with high growth clients
- Proven success building relationships with and influencing the perspective of decision makers
- Extremely proactive and biased towards taking action
- Creative, independent problem solver with proven ability to reason through potential large, ambiguous problems
- Possess strong process management and analytical skills to make it easy to juggle multiple customer needs and other projects
- Ability to quickly master nuances of a complex industry with many moving pieces and constant change
- Interest in working against an assigned quota and driving sustainable growth
- An engaged team player with strong interpersonal skills who knows how to have fun while achieving results
- Some experience or ability to understand the advertising ecosystem and current trends of monetization via platforms
- Handle operational tasks, escalate product issues and feedback, and support partner troubleshooting to completion.
- Work cross functionally with a variety of teams, including Product, Marketing, legal, Operations and Sales teams to enable partners to InMobi exchange, related products and advocate for functionality to grow partner businesses
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience: 2 to 3 years' experience working in a partnership, business development, for digital marketing
- Language: Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Industry Type: Online/Digital Media or Internet Business
- Location – Bangalore, India
- Experience: Working experience in Programmatic digital marketing companies or in-app developers in online advertising space
- Experience in quickly developing an understanding of new systems and platforms
- Experience working with external stakeholders & partners at all levels
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation, and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!