The InMobi Story
We like big challenges. Building a new company in 2007 was no ordinary task. As the recession hit, the iPhone was born and launched a revolution. Mobile advertising wasn’t yet a thing, other than SMS, and venture capital funding was hard to come by for four guys in India.
Yet with passion, foresight, and conviction – InMobi charted its own course, helping to transform the way consumers engage with their phones and create today's booming app economy wherein consumers now spend 4.2 hours per day.
After fourteen years of innovation, our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences have formed a powerful engine for growth that activates audiences, drives real connections, and diversifies revenue for companies around the world.
Our global organization of InMobians are excited to continue discovering and developing impactful technologies that will continue to transform people, businesses, and society.
Title: Lead, Sales Enablement - Exchange
As a Sales Enablement Lead, your role is to provide the sales team with the tools, assets, resources, and training to improve efficiency and success. You will work in the Product Marketing unit, reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, and work with the product, marketing, and business teams to equip the sales and partnerships teams with the most impactful messaging and strategy.
The Impact You’ll Make:
- Work with product marketers and business teams to create impactful sales collateral, including pitch decks, one-sheets and media kits aimed at customers and external partners
- Write compelling narratives in sales collateral to communicate product positioning and messaging while enforcing brand guidelines
- Accelerate our shift to a video-first content mode by creating engaging narratives for video content like launch videos, product demos, etc.
- Lead competitive research and analysis in the programmatic space, and create competitive resources like battlecards to help sellers differentiate our products and solutions
- Own the content calendar for the exchange demand business, working with product marketers and regional marketing teams to write and customize messaging for product collateral, newsletters, etc.
- Create and maintain repositories and processes to help sales teams find relevant content like collateral, RFI responses, etc.
- Build internal training content by partnering with product marketers to deliver effective training
- Establish metrics to measure and improve the effectiveness of sales enablement initiatives
The Experience You’ll Need:
- 4-6 years of relevant experience that could span marketing, product marketing, product management, sales enablement, competitive analysis
- BA/BS/BTech degree in a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
- Design and storytelling skills, ability to write and articulate clearly
- Drive and lead multiple projects and priorities to completion while collaborating with multiple teams
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with globally spread teams, in a matrix setup
InMobi is the leading provider of content, monetization, and marketing technologies that fuel growth for industries around the world. Our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences activate audiences, drive real connections, and diversify revenue for businesses everywhere. With deep expertise and unique reach in mobile, InMobi is a trusted and transparent technology partner for marketers, content creators and businesses of all kinds.
Incorporated in Singapore, InMobi maintains a large presence in San Francisco and Bangalore and has operations in New York, Chicago, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Delhi, Mumbai, Beijing, Shanghai, Jakarta, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo, London and Dubai. To learn more, visit inmobi.com.
Check out the leadership team in North America here.
InMobi creates transformative mobile experiences and software platforms to positively impact people, businesses, and societies around the world.
We believe that our innovations at the intersection of artificial intelligence, commerce, and the creator economy will revolutionize the way consumers use their mobile devices. Our mission is to power our customers’ growth with innovative content and commerce experiences that help them activate their audiences and drive real connections. How do we do it?
- An End-to-End Content, Monetization, & Marketing Platform the fuels industry growth
- AI-Powered Audience Activation for the open content, media and marketing ecosystem
- New Content and Commerce experiences for a world of connected devices
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.