Head – Finance - Greater China
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
InMobi’s culture is centred around:
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership, and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big, and chase your passion.
Head- Finance – Greater China
- Partnering with the leader of the business to build the leading mobile adtech business in China and accelerate growth and profitability
- Build and scale the finance team on the business finance, controllership, treasury, and accounting side
- Set up operations in such a way that financials are predictable and helps support the business growth in the regions
- Responsible for organizing and managing the company's comprehensive financial management and accounting work
- Establish and keep improving the company's relevant financial management and accounting system, implementation rules according to the requirements of the country and the relevant management system of the headquarters, and organize the implementation
- Responsible for oversight on Monthly book closing and P&L management for the region from both a Management and Legal entity standpoint
- Keep working to Improve the company's internal control construction along with the controllership team and optimize the business approval process
- Responsible for company's external financial reporting and financial information disclosure along with the Controllership team
- Oversight on all local compliance matters
- Partner with Global leaders in the company to help bring in Global processes in China
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in accounting or financial management, CPA certificate is preferred
- At least 10 years (including) financial related work experience, with new age internet companies or similar B2B companies
- Familiar with office software such as Excel and PPT, and familiar with financial software such as MSD and other similar ERP’s
- Proficient in English, ability to adapt to irregular business trips and overtime due to nature of work.
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above is not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business requirements.
The IMC China team is critical to the larger IMC teams globally. The China space and market and consumer behaviour is also very different and fast paced. We still have the strong and unwavering desire to be amongst the topmost companies in China when to comes to our business and also when it comes to our people philosophies. This role will therefore play a vital role in ensuring that we have a strong and motivated team that wins in the market.
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.