Consultant – Graphic Designer
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping the consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies
The group's portfolio companies include InMobi - a Unified Marketing Cloud (UMC), and Glance - the world's first Screen Zero.
What is the team like? About Blend
Blend represents InMobi suite of consumer experiences across Weather, Social, News and Commerce categories focused on NA Market. Our flagship mobile app 1Weather is the 3rd largest weather app in US with 4.6 rating & ~9M MAU.
We are looking for graphic designers who would be part of Content Operations Team which powers content for our suite of apps including Coupons, Games & News Mobile Application. Apart from being good at image editing skills, an ideal candidate, should have curating and publishing skills as well.
- Work with product and content managers to transform text/image content across the world into this new content format, using state of the art image/video processing technology & design
- Come up with new concepts & designs for this content format
- A/B Test the different concepts and designs to figure out what works best for the user
- Will be working with several content forms including articles/carousels/static images/360 photos etc.
- Be well-versed with the process and various guidelines for publishing coupons & deals
Required Experience / Expectations
- Skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, MS Office, Excel (limited proficiency)
- High degree of accountability since this is a small team, and the role is critical to success of the project
- Should love thinking out of the box, since we have a lot of scope of innovation here
- Experience in content creation (even if for advertising), is a plus
- Creative thinker that works independently without a lot of oversight and direction
- High-energy and passionate self-starter who’s extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Hands on experience in handling design editing tools (Photoshop, illustrator)
- Knowledge in emerging trend and technologies.
- Flexible to work in different time zones
- Willing to work in shifts, andon weekends (with adequate compensation during week days)
- Content Platform