Senior Sales Manager - Glance Media Sales
Location - Jakarta, Indonesia
Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Glance at Inmobi:
Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlocks at a time. Glance is live on millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups.
What does the team do ?
Glance is Inmobi's new lock-screen mobile-first product offering that aims to revolutionise the way Indonesian consumes content and transform how brands have been engaging with Indonesian consumers. The Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for developing key relationships with mobile industry clients and agency contacts in their region and driving education and awareness for Glance amongst them. The Senior Sales Manager is required to position Glance as a leading advertising & content platform in the mobile advertising industry through thought leadership, education and representation in all areas.
What will you be doing?
- Formalising GTM strategies and driving new activations on Glance complex, executive-level campaigns through the entire sales cycle. Deliver against all KPIs outlined above
- Provide market insights and intel to product/UX teams to elevate the consumer experience and position of Glance app
- Revenue Generation, forecasting with accuracy, Customer Satisfaction, Reach and exceed personal sales goals and yield targets
- Develop the vision and manage the sales / account strategies that will fully unlock the potential in your market.
- Continue to develop a thorough understanding of your assigned market as well as competitor knowledge that can be turned to your client's advantage.
- Work towards meeting monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Facilitate the development of strong commercial and personal relationships between the customer and InMobi at all levels of their businesses.
- Partner with account team to prepare content for customer engagements, balance workload, evaluate account performance, identify opportunities and follow up/through on requests. Ensure the account team is continually putting the customer first and providing world class service.
- Continually develop industry knowledge, strengthen business acumen and grow professionally. Develop and maintain an expert level understanding of the search industry and trends affecting or influencing the marketplace and provide insights to the advertiser/agency
What is expected out of you?
Experience : 8-10 years of experience. (Digital media advertising sales experience is a must)
Location : Indonesia, Jakarta. Should be willing to travel 40% of the time in a year.
Education : BSc/ BA/ Btech / Bcom/ BBM required; MBA preferred
Industry Type : Mobile/ Digital Media/ Agency Sales; Advertising Sales/ Search Advertising Sales.
Functional Area: Sales
- Excellent research, analytical, presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills and the ability to create compelling, persuasive presentations for clients
- Significant experience of consultative sales and account management in mobile / online advertising, direct marketing, or e-commerce industries.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in online media; direct sales and/or business development experience including working with digital media (selling-in six and seven figure media deals) required.
- Strong knowledge of Internet advertising: CPA, CPM, CPC, search marketing, lead generation, direct response, etc.
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and build ongoing relationships and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions.
- Experience establishing and nurturing mid to senior-level, long term relationships with digital marketing executives and advertising community thought leaders.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving tools with a 'can do' attitude and the ability to partner collaboratively with other functional areas within the company in support of the sales process.