Who are we and what do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What is the role?
Growth Marketing Platforms at InMobi is the unit responsible for driving performance and user acquisition outcomes for advertisers through our partnerships with OEMs, third party ad networks, affiliates and specific channels like Apple Search, Bytedance, Taboola, Google ads and similar media properties.
You will be joining the Growth Marketing Platforms in the Social team as Lead Account manger – Digital Marketing. This Social team manages the Agency arm of InMobi - executing campaigns across various Media networks like Google Ads, Apple Search ads, Bytedance, Taboola etc. As a Lead Account manager, you are expected to solve for the Client’s marketing requirements across these various platforms, with heavy focus on the planning and strategy part.
The candidate is required to come up with media plans and periodic insights/audits on campaign performances to existing and potential clients as well as liaison with internal stakeholders and sales teams to plan for the current and future growth of the business.
The ideal candidate is an analytical thinker who can blend business insights with quantitative and qualitative data to develop strategic recommendations. You will have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to influence and drive initiatives across cross-functional teams.
What will you do?
- Own the Media planning for clients to come up with effectful strategy basis their marketing objectives
- Liase with both Internal teams and stakeholders as well as with External platform teams for providing deeper understanding and insights for campaigns
- Have an understanding on both Brand and performance marketing campaigns and be updated on market trends and best practices to recommend to clients.
- Perform daily account management on Google, ASA and Social Ads or other ad platforms for a variety of clients
- Maintain clear track of performance and provide regular updates/conduct performance review meetings to keep track of progress.
- Orchestrate the Campaign execution to ensure that the campaigns are meeting the client expectations and at the same time maintain margin focus for the business.
- Be a consultant to the client and be ready to support their marketing plans and turn them from Marketing objectives to Media plans which are ready for execution.
- Build, watch and maintain the digital advertising budget and track success metrics
What are we looking for?
- B.Tech/ B Com (H)/ BBA degree. - MBA from Marketing from MICA and other reputable institutes will be bonus
- 5 - 7 years of overall experience in Media Operations and Strategy.
- Strong understanding of the Digital Advertising landscape is needed
- Must have experience managing Digital campaigns on Social (Google ads/Facebook) for clients with both Performance and Branding objectives. (Google skillshop, FB blueprint certifications are a bonus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good Analytical thinker capable of leading Client conversations and provide Business review and updates.
- Able to plan for the porfolio in advance – factoring in Seaonal/market impact, competition along with budget and resource planning to set expectations and SLA’s for the clients.
- Demonstrated success in driving and completing multiple projects simultaneously and setting priorities, in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong ownership and self-starter attitude
- Demonstrate collaboration - working with internal and external stakeholders, aligning with them on operating model and guidelines