We help brands understand, identify, engage and acquire consumers.
Title: Lead Solution Engineer
Location: USA, London
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule, and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul and body - free meals all days of the week. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
The Experience You’ll Need:
Experience: Min. 6 to 8 years
Education: Bachelors or master's degree in engineering, MBA, MIS
- Must possess strong analytical skills to identify issues and resolve them
- Must possess skills to read the code and understand the behaviour that can help reduce dependencies on Engineering for any technical analysis
- Creative thinker with an ability to ramp up fast in a rapidly changing ecosystem
- Suggest and develop internal tools to improve productivity and solve for inefficiencies both internally and externally
- Have a proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration
- Have relevant prior experience in engineering, solution engineering or technical account management; mobile and/or internet advertising is preferred
- Relevant skills on different databases like Postgres, MySQL, etc.
- Experience with app development (Android, iOS), Java, .NET, Perl/Python is a plus
- Experience with MapReduce, Hive, Spark is a plus
The Impact You’ll Make:
As a Lead Solution Engineer, you will support regional sales activities through pre-sales technical support to ecosystem partners, advertisers and publishers using InMobi’s products to develop innovative solutions and overcoming technical obstacles presented by customers. In addition, you will provide post-sales support and technical account management, both directly to customers and as part of our wider engineering and client services. You will actively shape the business with your technical expertise, customer focus and passion for selling innovative advertising solutions.
- Partner relationships – You would establish or maintain a strong technical partnership and help define best practices with all the strategic customers and platform partners.
- Fast learner — you must be able to quickly grasp & learn new technical subjects and be able to explain them to others.
- Owing Go-to-Market - You would be involved in doing the POC for all the new products integrations with partners, working with product and engineering in the product development life cycle. Also, you would work with Product Marketing and Business during the beta launch and resolve any of the integration issues.
- Project management abilities — you will be managing the solution engineering’s product rollouts and will be responsible for setting timelines, keeping all stakeholders up to date, and independently driving the process forward.
- Stakeholder management - Act as internal liaison between Regional Business, Product, Engineering, Product Marketing and would be responsible to keep them updated on all the latest issues and activities.
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest Independent Adtech players globally with a record of accomplishment for innovation, customer-centricity and a privacy-first approach. We have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 Most Innovative Companies.
We have diversified revenue across several different B2B and B2C lines of business on a global scale. The North America market is our largest global market, and where our largest clients and publisher partners are based.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused.
Your work is visible and meaningful; you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a global organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open hearts and go the extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- 401(k) match
- Flexible working hours
- Parent friendly health benefits and work environment
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.