Senior Consultant - Salesforce
Department: Revenue Operations
Please note - This role will require to work in US shift hours
Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network in the world. With offices in five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers, and developers with a uniquely global advertising solution. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 Billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 200 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bengaluru (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo, and Dubai. For more information, please visit http://inmobi.com
What is the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation, and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!
About the Role and Opportunity:
Inmobi is looking for a systems automation wizard with process experience across the customer lifecycle (lead to order to cash). This starts with marketing principles, lead flow management, attribution and integration between HubSpot and Salesforce.com, and continues with sales opportunity, pipeline management, and customer renewal processes. We will look to you to recommend tools and technologies to improve data integrity and augmentation, quote to cash processes and others as we continue to grow. As one of our sales and marketing technology stack administrators you will oversee activities across multiple platforms in our ecosystem, such as ZoomInfo, Gong, HubSpot, Outreach.io, amongst others. You will be responsible for managing partner relationships with these vendors including evaluation, implementation, training and adoption of the tools. In this role, you will create a strong infrastructure of repeatable, measurable programs that produce highly qualified leads, drive revenue, and retain customers.
- Own the marketing and sales process from a systems and technology perspective, partnering with key revenue-driving stakeholders across marketing, sales and customer success to identify areas for efficiency, productivity and automation
- Gather and translate business requirements from revenue leaders to product, development and engineering teams
- Manage and prioritize development roadmap including communication to all stakeholders on timeline for deliverables
- Develop custom reports and dashboards for revenue leaders, including establishing key performance indicators
- Work with stakeholders to evaluate, implement and drive adoption of sales and marketing technologies that enable efficiency in our marketing and sales motions
- Maintain system and data integrity through thorough QA and preventative processes implementation
- Develop and maintain documentation around business processes and provide training, guides and manuals for users
- 2-4 years of experience as Salesforce administrator, with high proficiency in many aspects of system administration: objects (standard, custom, external), fields, record types, layouts, validation rules, process builder and flows, analytics.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning is desired
- Advanced experience with marketing automation integration between Salesforce and HubSpot
- Experience with customer and lead generation funnels including using Outreach.io
- Ability to synthesize business requirements in addition to designing, automating, and implementing internal processes
- Passionate about data and reporting with advanced analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-starter who thrives on leading collaboration across multi-functional teams and has experience with stakeholder management
- Desire to champion change including an innate drive to challenge the status-quo, innovate and optimize
- Comfortable with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change